Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK, so typical City - as usual the worst sellers in the football market, plenty of time and no club interested in Danilo - sounds like joke, but that's the truth. Obviously, he will end in Barcelona, im a fan, but i must admit that they are above all FFP rules. Kind of shame, but life goes on.

You’ve just revealed yourself mate. Give up & go home. You’re boring everyone with your whining (& wumming)

Its difficult to say.Of the two,I would think Mango would be the one to leave.Not seen too many takers to date for Mangoman.

Let's be honest. There are no takers for him. We virtually wanted to give him away to Valencia, and they weren't having it. Valencia!
Actually, it occurs to me that what he needs is one of those rubber masks, à la Mission Impossible, which he can slowly peel away once the buying club's been well and truly had.

Let's be honest. There are no takers for him. We virtually wanted to give him away to Valencia, and they weren't having it. Valencia!
Actually, it occurs to me that what he needs is one of those rubber masks, à la Mission Impossible, which he can slowly peel away once the buying club's been well and truly had.
We`d only fuck that up and give him a white mans mask. ;)

1oshnp.png

Put a club crest of your choice on Fred's face

OK, so typical City - as usual the worst sellers in the football market, plenty of time and no club interested in Danilo - sounds like joke, but that's the truth. Obviously, he will end in Barcelona, im a fan, but i must admit that they are above all FFP rules. Kind of shame, but life goes on.

@jackmarczuk why have you removed your team supported? it was us, barca and someone else yesterday,too late now

Last edited:
Without any key injuries and despite reaching the CL final they played 8 less games than us. They couldn't have had a better set of advantages than they had last season. KDB inured most of the time, no recognised left back for most of the season,. Fernie, Sergio, Jesus all regularly injured.

errr....right, I'm not disputing that however you're off on a tangent with your reply.

Barcelona can afford the quoted fee and still stay within FFP despite shelling out 120m on Griezmann.

As regards Neymar, they would fall well outside the regulations.

This has prompted speculation of him and Dybala + cash being used to facilitate a possible move. highly unlikely as Sarri has indicated that he sees a future at Juve for the Argentine.

Cancelo meanwhile is likely to be surplus to the Italian Champions.

Time to pounce.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.