Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep but its Italian football clubs for you expect mega money for there players while wanting top players from other clubs for free on a pittance! Cheeky fcuckers.

Agreed! I personally think Cancelo would be a truly brilliant signing for us but if we don’t get £25m at least for Danilo it’s pointless

Yep but its Italian football clubs for you expect mega money for there players while wanting top players from other clubs for free on a pittance! Cheeky fcuckers.

Or we might want to choose our own right back and don't want Danilo as our starting right back.

Lol! It’s actually staggering that juve turned down £40m and Danilo?!

i don't think so, myself. they signed Cancelo only last season, for 40m. They are looking to sell for a profit to finance other moves. that deal gives them no profit, just a player instead of one they already have. whoever they sign to replace Cancelo will no doubt be cheaper than danilo, with the remainder pocketed.

i don't think so, myself. they signed Cancelo only last season, for 40m. They are looking to sell for a profit to finance other moves. that deal gives them no profit, just a player instead of one they already have. whoever they sign to replace Cancelo will no doubt be cheaper than danilo, with the remainder pocketed.

But they would still need a RB? This way money back and replacement?

Apprently he’s been known to have a bad attitude in the past. Doesn’t look that good either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.