Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a RB who could play as a RWB. He’s not a LB and I wish we’d stop with the idea that a player can play both. Any professional technically can but players who are two footed enough to play at our standard do not end up as fullbacks

He’s a RB who could play as a RWB. He’s not a LB and I wish we’d stop with the idea that a player can play both. Any professional technically can but players who are two footed enough to play at our standard do not end up as fullbacks

;-)
rarely

• An agreement is in place for Man City to sign Joao Cancelo and the move will be completed in the next week. (Manchester Evening News)

I'm excited for this signing if it happens. We've lacked a real offensive option down the right side for the last few years and his overlaps with Bernardo are going to be glorious. I'm still not sure why Danilo couldn't fill the role but if it takes a new signing for Pep to feel confident I'm all for it. Plus none of the Juve supporters want to sell, usually a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.