Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

40m would be a bargain

I don't think that price will be an option if you don't also include a player in the deal, since we bought him for 40m. At least, I hope they won't be that stupid.

Manchester City want to close a deal for João Cancelo. Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli has demanded €60m without additional players following the offer of Danilo. City have offered the player a contract until 2024, worth €5m a year. [@NicoSchira]

Manchester City have tried to include Danilo in a deal for Cancelo, however it wasn’t accepted by Juventus’ board. After sorting out the Brazilian’s situation, City will offer €60m for the Portuguese international. [@tuttosport via @Sport_Witness]

This seems more likely.

I wonder how long it will take for us to offload Danilo? I suspect it might take a while....

Given our success. You'd think it would be easier to sell players. We are not exactly offloading flops.

I saw him play for Valencia and he looked class, bags of pace and can put in a good cross.

The problem we have is our window to sign closes earlier than most so we may need to bring him in and take a chance that someone comes in for Danilo. It's already clear we need to move him on but there's not much interest. Any chance we could persuade Vinnie to do us a favour at Anderlecht and take him and Mangala ?

The problem we have is our window to sign closes earlier than most so we may need to bring him in and take a chance that someone comes in for Danilo. It's already clear we need to move him on but there's not much interest. Any chance we could persuade Vinnie to do us a favour at Anderlecht and take him and Mangala ?

apparently Vinny wants some of the kids on loan.....dunno who or how many.

why do we have to move him on then ? He's never let city down when I've seen him play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.