Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one and Rodri are the two big ones to get over the line this summer. Not bothered about Maguire. Would be nice to have him (if only to piss off the rags) but that's it. Dinho can play third or fourth centre back, also has Danilo himself not got some experience in that department (if for some reason he doesn't go)? Angelino is pretty important, but not so much if Mendy does get back to fitness (which cannot be ruled out). No — these two are the ones that I'll be decidedly disappointed about if they don't get over the line.

Whats going on here?

Just buy him and loan out Danilo!

Danilo a starter in a team like a Europa league team is a good idea! Next summer will be more demand for right backs!

Danny is way too good for that,respect for our players wouldn't go amiss
Respect? I think Danilo is one of the best right backs in the world! But if there is no demand for right backs in top clubs, a loan to a lesser club will not be disasterous! It will be shop window!

Fob off Cancelo and get Alves on a free. Unreal performance last night for Brazil and still has it in him for another season or two as a backup option.

Considering the number of games Danilo played last season, seems silly to be bringing in a £40-50m player. We need someone that can keep Walker on his toes and chip in with 20-25 games a season and Alves represents the best and most cost effective transfer in my opinion.

I don't buy the fact that the club wouldn't go back in for him after the last fiasco. Pep will still have complete respect for him and he'd be a massive presence given his experience.

Last edited:
Fob off Cancelo and get Alves on a free. Unreal performance last night for Brazil and still has it in him for another season or two as a backup option.

Considering the number of games Danilo played last season, seems silly to be bringing in a £40-50m player. We need someone that can keep Walker on his toes and chip in with 20-25 games a season and Alves represents the best and most cost effective transfer in my opinion.

I don't buy the fact that the club wouldn't go back in for him after the last fiasco. Pep will still have complete respect for him and he'd be a massive presence given his experience.
But what part of replacing a 27 year old with a 36 year old, and potentially being unable to buy anyone until 2021, is wise?

Remember Maicon ...

Fuck Danny Alves, would rather keep Danilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.