Joao Cancelo

Think Saudi floated interest to him last summer and he wasn’t interested. Seems only Barca he wants. Hopefully he falls out with them so we can look to sell to someone that will pay a decent fee and not in 20 instalments
Similar scenario to Bernardo. The clubs they want to play for can’t afford to pay for them.

Maybe Bayern might take him after Davies goes.

Similar scenario to Bernardo. The clubs they want to play for can’t afford to pay for them.

Maybe Bayern might take him after Davies goes.
I think if Barca are going to fleece us they’d rather Bernie anyway which doesn’t leave a lot for him. Bayern does seem an option.

Part of me thinks we won’t take their deal for Bernado and we keep loaning them Cancelo until his contract is up. Cheap bastards.

I think if Barca are going to fleece us they’d rather Bernie anyway which doesn’t leave a lot for him. Bayern does seem an option.

Part of me thinks we won’t take their deal for Bernado and we keep loaning them Cancelo until his contract is up. Cheap bastards.

Yeah Bernardo has a 50 mil release clause.. we can just say we want 50 mil in 1 go, not a Ferran Torres payment plan.

Is my understanding correct that if a club activates a release clause, the transfer fee must be paid as one instalment?
It’s up to the club. We might accept 50m as long as it’s guaranteed and not with performance or appearance related bonuses.

Lots of reports said we activated Haalands release clause but don’t pay it back right away. Again that might depend on the clause.

Football manager you have to pay it as a lump sum!

Whilst Cancelo has not worked out for us, he is still on his day the best FB we have had to watch (he had regular wow moments).

It’s a shame it didn’t work
His performance on Wednesday was a great example of one of his " wow " moments.

Certainly been missed !

you must be his agent if you think he is best FB we have had to watch

Bit harsh. Maybe I wasn’t clear.

Walker for me is our best FB by a mile, but Cancelo was a pure footballer. Some of his skills, shots etc where unbelievable.

His outside of foot assist for Sterling, is probably the most wow moment I can recall from a FB at City.

He had his problems with attitude being one of them, but don’t let the end determine it’s whole time at City.

When he renewed his contract the majority of City fans where very happy, 20-21 particularly playing the inverted role he was very good.

Bit harsh. Maybe I wasn’t clear.

Walker for me is our best FB by a mile, but Cancelo was a pure footballer. Some of his skills, shots etc where unbelievable.

His outside of foot assist for Sterling, is probably the most wow moment I can recall from a FB at City.

He had his problems with attitude being one of them, but don’t let the end determine it’s whole time at City.

When he renewed his contract the majority of City fans where very happy, 20-21 particularly playing the inverted role he was very good.
He’s probably been our most technically gifted full back, but there’s an argument that Kolarov provided more wow moments with his Kolorocket of a shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.