Joao Cancelo

Barcelona this once giant of the football world Now shops at Poundland, talk is they still owe us £20million for Ferran Torres, are City are taking a pound a week plus his milk tokens because this is never going away,

Cancelo and Barca can play all the games they want, He's shit and a mard arse and his career is over because of it.

The truth about Barcelona is If both La Liga FFP and UEFA FFP had a good look at their books they would find more dodgy deals that at Del Boys lock up

Supposedly they have gotten money from Nike and want to spend it on Haaland instead according to rumors!

If I had a dollar for every one of those barca rumors though!

If they are offering £20m just take it and be done with it. Pep doesn’t want him back, he doesn’t want to come back so take the money, save the wages and avoid the aggro
I highly doubt they are offering us £20m for Cancelo. But I'd fly him out to Spain myself for that fee.

Barca are probably trying to snake us like they always do and get him on a free loan again.

Supposedly they have gotten money from Nike and want to spend it on Haaland instead according to rumors!

If I had a dollar for every one of those barca rumors though!

Why do the Football governing bodies let them fudge the books and debt, This is what is so wrong with football, It's not investment by owners spending their own wealth without debating on the assets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.