Joao Cancelo

I hate seeing Cancelo's name. And I'm not one of those who don't like the player. I just don't consider him a City player and have t in 2 years it seems.

I hate that this isn't done. It's like a bad breakup that won't end. :(
It's not done because Cancelo and Barca are working together to force us into a cheap loan move again. It's fucking infuriating but not much City can do unless you want to risk Cancelo being in the squad next season.

Barca have likely told Cancelo to refuse any transfer that other clubs offer him. Then City will be forced to loan him back out for peanuts.

Waiting for the news that Pep has forgiven Cancelo and is happy to welcome him back to Man City boot camp training to stop them taking the piss.

Phil's mum to organize Mrs Cancelo's welcome party.

His agent will have to be a bit more co-operative I hope.

Waiting for the news that Pep has forgiven Cancelo and is happy to welcome him back to Man City boot camp training to stop them taking the piss.

Phil's mum to organize Mrs Cancelo's welcome party.

His agent will have to be a bit more co-operative I hope.
We should be very thankful his agent is Jorge Mendes otherwise we would have been paying his wages for the past two years ourselves.

Cancelo himself has to do his bit to get a move done

It's not done because Cancelo and Barca are working together to force us into a cheap loan move again. It's fucking infuriating but not much City can do unless you want to risk Cancelo being in the squad next season.

Barca have likely told Cancelo to refuse any transfer that other clubs offer him. Then City will be forced to loan him back out for peanuts.
i saw that if we loan him back, they have to pay a decent loan fee and all of his wages, plus they will have to buy him next season for 25 mil

Barcelona this once giant of the football world Now shops at Poundland, talk is they still owe us £20million for Ferran Torres, are City are taking a pound a week plus his milk tokens because this is never going away,

Cancelo and Barca can play all the games they want, He's shit and a mard arse and his career is over because of it.

The truth about Barcelona is If both La Liga FFP and UEFA FFP had a good look at their books they would find more dodgy deals that at Del Boys lock up

If they are offering £20m just take it and be done with it. Pep doesn’t want him back, he doesn’t want to come back so take the money, save the wages and avoid the aggro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.