Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Good idea. Let’s have a thread that’s all photoshopped versions of this pic.
If I wasn’t a technicaly challenged F.O.C I would start it off with either a massive cock head or a massive flange for a face.
I thought you said photoshop?

He said, "I am Joao Cancelo and I'm going to play not some kid (Rico Lewis)" and tried lunging after Pep which caused Ruben, Bernardo and few others to intervene and hold him back.. after which he kicked a ball towards Pep.

Basically he's not getting re-integrated.. he's burned his bridges!

If you look up the journalist reportings and fan channels.. it was confirmed by basically everyone as the reason why he went from being loved to being persona non grata overnight.
Did he not hurt Foden with a crap tackle as well?

Good idea. Let’s have a thread that’s all photoshopped versions of this pic.
If I wasn’t a technicaly challenged F.O.C I would start it off with either a massive cock head or a massive flange for a face.
Not a Moonchester fan then?

Pisses me of that Cancelo is such an arse hole because he is such a great player in the final third for Assists!

He is pushing 30 and has 2 years left on his contract whatever Barcelona offer we should take
Won't be a cash buy, they'll go for the usual last minute loan - and since we don't seem to have any other offers knocking around we'll have to accept.
Edit: you're right about his assists, his defending leaves a lot to be desired

Last edited:
He said, "I am Joao Cancelo and I'm going to play not some kid (Rico Lewis)" and tried lunging after Pep which caused Ruben, Bernardo and few others to intervene and hold him back.. after which he kicked a ball towards Pep.

Basically he's not getting re-integrated.. he's burned his bridges!

If you look up the journalist reportings and fan channels.. it was confirmed by basically everyone as the reason why he went from being loved to being persona non grata overnight.

mental that he went for Pep over potentially losing hsi place in the team

Don’t know if the club can do this but why don’t they tell cancelo and his agent if you want to go to Barcelona they have to pay. If not you can go on loan somewhere else. If you don’t find a club to go on loan or buy you, you will rot and train by yourself. Your training schedule will be ftom1100 pm to 100 am or 400 am to 6 00 am…take your pick!!

Don’t know if the club can do this but why don’t they tell cancelo and his agent if you want to go to Barcelona they have to pay. If not you can go on loan somewhere else. If you don’t find a club to go on loan or buy you, you will rot and train by yourself. Your training schedule will be ftom1100 pm to 100 am or 400 am to 6 00 am…take your pick!!
Not a chance the club will be able to impose that training regime on him

lol

That would be unreasonable and probably a breach of contract. No one else is expected to train at such unreasonable times. I do agree that he should be told you are not going to Barca unless they buy you for £x, otherwise we will loan you elsewhere and if you refuse, you train alone and won’t be registered in any of the first team squads. He’s an arse and we need to show him who’s boss. There’s no way he gets reintegrated into the squad… he’s a bad egg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.