Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

He fits Peps system perfectly.
except he is not that great at defending and therefore he would not be at left fullback ahead of Ake or Gvardiol for me.
...better at going forward certainly than Ake and probably Gvardiol (though he showed real promise at points last season) but defensively is at times very weak...not the type of player to put his body on the line and a weak mentality as well (head goes when things arent going right)

Would rather get rid of him but for some strange reason nobody seems to want him (sarcasm)

except he is not that great at defending and therefore he would not be at left fullback ahead of Ake or Gvardiol for me.
...better at going forward certainly than Ake and probably Gvardiol (though he showed real promise at points last season) but defensively is at times very weak...not the type of player to put his body on the line and a weak mentality as well (head goes when things arent going right)

Would rather get rid of him but for some strange reason nobody seems to want him (sarcasm)

Also takes too many chances with his passing going forward. Ake and Gvardiol keep the ball mostly and try and leave the creativity to those better at it than them. Cancelo doesn't. When it works its great, but the rest of time I think it winds Pep up because he'd rather he kept it simple and kept possession.

Whether you or I like him or not, he is a top draw player it's his behaviour that's the issue and that is the issue for us as a club, can we manage it?
I think they will do a deal with Barcelona for a loan, a shame because he is a really talented footballer who suits our system.
A player with bags of potential who is squandering that potential by being an utter dickhead and moron.

Players like that are ten a penny - just look at the rotating cast of fuckwits and hasbeens over in Trafford in the last decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.