Joao Felix

It'sBlue93:20

Team supported
Manchester City
Rumours of an Alvarez deal to Atletico to replace Morata. They are reportedly interested in offering J.Felix to City in order to facilitate a deal.

Personally would like Felix at City. Also a Mendes client.

Would just be another signing for people to moan about and file alongside Phillips, Nunes and any other player they don't like. Nowhere near good enough and I just wonder how long we have to wait for this sensational talent to actually show something.

I'd say be careful what you wish for here.

Alvarez whilst probably not being quite good enough for the 1st choice starting 11, is a good impact player to have and scores a tonne of goals for us. Joao Felix isn't prolific whatsoever so you'd lose that.

I'd say be careful what you wish for here.

Alvarez whilst probably not being quite good enough for the 1st choice starting 11, is a good impact player to have and scores a tonne of goals for us. Joao Felix isn't prolific whatsoever so you'd lose that.
Ofcourse we do not want Alvarez to move or leave, but if he ends up forcing a move, the club might be compelled to let him be. Obviously Felix would be a huge risk!

Do we really have to do this again

What is it with our fans wanting this guy here?

He's been a disappointment at every club he's gone to, he needs to go down a level not up

If we need a back-up stick with Bobb
I would certainly give Bobb minutes. The issue is, would Pep want to give him more minutes when Alvarez departs?

Do we really have to do this again

What is it with our fans wanting this guy here?

He's been a disappointment at every club he's gone to, he needs to go down a level not up

If we need a back-up stick with Bobb
Goes back to the days when he was an absolute beast on Fifa, for some reason people can't tell the difference between a footballers form in a video game compared to Real life.

For Christ sake, I used to leave Aguero on the bench and start with Bony because of his aerial advantage, you really think i would be stupid enough to do that in real life?

Rumours of an Alvarez deal to Atletico to replace Morata. They are reportedly interested in offering J.Felix to City in order to facilitate a deal.

Personally would like Felix at City. Also a Mendes client.
Where do I sign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.