Joao Felix

It's literally wall to wall coverage of it. Are you living under a rock?
It is, although one aspect was conspicuous in its absence, and that was a comparison of the cost of the starting lineups when we played them the other day. When we were spending big, it was literally all they could talk about.

It's literally wall to wall coverage of it. Are you living under a rock?

It is mostly about squad size, rather than the spending as such, from what I have seen as well. But there is every chance I live under the same rock though.

It is, although one aspect was conspicuous in its absence, and that was a comparison of the cost of the starting lineups when we played them the other day. When we were spending big, it was literally all they could talk about.
I see what you mean but they will pull out those numbers when they play Ipswich not us lol.

It is mostly about squad size, rather than the spending as such, from what I have seen as well. But there is every chance I live under the same rock though.

There is absolutely tons of coverage of the spending, but I can see why the squad size thing is being highlighted.

People can understand buying new players to improve a team, but very few people can understand why you need 7 keepers, or 15 wingers, so I can see why it's become the story.

7 year deal as well. It's genuinely insane. It's like he's some sort of double agent hired by Abramovich to bring the club down as punishment for him being banned from running it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.