Joao Felix

Pep and Txiki have always had a hard on for Felix havent they? If there is one manager in the world who could get his Benfica form back its Pep?

Rumours of an Alvarez deal to Atletico to replace Morata. They are reportedly interested in offering J.Felix to City in order to facilitate a deal.

Personally would like Felix at City. Also a Mendes client.
Would be a huge downgrade. Incredible how one insanely bad decision by Atletico to pay 120m for him half a decade ago still have people fooled into thinking that Felix is an amazing talent just waiting to be unleashed.

Last edited:
Pep and Txiki have always had a hard on for Felix havent they? If there is one manager in the world who could get his Benfica form back its Pep?
Again..... based on what evidence

He's been offered to us, has been loaned by both Chelsea and Barcelona and unless I'm mistaken we've never made a bid for him

So clearly they haven't got a "hard on" for a players who Atletico offer elft and right and we've never acted

Clearly not.
If they did they would have signed him, there’s been plenty of opportunities
Time has proved he was a product of pure hype at an early age, not kicked on at all. Nowhere near our level, couldn’t even have any impact or even become a starter at a poor Chelsea
Probably end up in Saudi
PS there’s already a thread of almost 400 pages on this wasteman, not sure why we needed another

If Felix being offered by Atleti in order to get Alvarez , then I think the answer should be .....thanks but no thanks.

If you want the player then you have to pay our asking fee, especially as we don't seem to be in any rush to unload him.

Again..... based on what evidence

He's been offered to us, has been loaned by both Chelsea and Barcelona and unless I'm mistaken we've never made a bid for him

So clearly they haven't got a "hard on" for a players who Atletico offer elft and right and we've never acted

we went for him when he was at Benfica at the time mate i believe, not quite at his release clause but it was around 100m euros we would have done?

we went for him when he was at Benfica at the time mate i believe, not quite at his release clause but it was around 100m euros we would have done?
And since then he's been offered to anyone who will take him every transfer window, even on a loan basis. Seemingly, we've never bitten, so the previously mentioned hard-on seems to have gone a bit limp.......

So we made a bid for him 5 years ago when he was actually a top prospect

And since he's failed as a prospect we've not tried to go in for him

So we've clearly changed our thoughts on him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.