Joao Felix

Exactly losing a proven premier league performer in Alvarez and replacing him with a player who couldn’t cut it at Chelsea and doesn’t have his work rate or finishing just seems ridiculous
If a player wants to leave, for whatever reason, it's best he goes, keeping a happy and motivated squad has won us titles.

I hope not. He's been around ages now and never managed to come close to what everyone thought he'd be and he seems to be offered round every season with no takers.

He'd just end up taking minutes off an academy player because pep has his hierarchy system.

I hope not. He's been around ages now and never managed to come close to what everyone thought he'd be and he seems to be offered round every season with no takers.

He'd just end up taking minutes off an academy player because pep has his hierarchy system.
What hierarchy system?

No brainer to sign him on loan with Atletico picking up a large percentage of his wages.

Felix has flashes of brilliance and is quality, I would love to see if Pep can make him the player he should be.

Seeing as he's not shown his best form apparently at Atletico, Chelsea or Barcelona, are we really rating him as a huge talent based on 26 games at Benfica ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.