Joao Felix

To be fair, they need more players.
they don't need Omorodian or Felix but unfortunately due to the european cartel dreaming up the fucked up financial regs moneyball is in place.

Atletico can only afford Gallagher or Julian not both under La Liga Regs, Chelsea need Gallagher sale to satisfy PSR and it's wierd systwm of incoming amd putgoing monies, so the agreement was they would sign a Leti player as part of the gallagher deal and that allows them to bring in Alvarez, now Omorodian is off they need a replacememt or all deals could colapse.

Fucking stupid is what it is.

they don't need Omorodian or Felix but unfortunately due to the european cartel dreaming up the fucked up financial regs moneyball is in place.

Atletico can only afford Gallagher or Julian not both under La Liga Regs, Chelsea need Gallagher sale to satisfy PSR and it's wierd systwm of incoming amd putgoing monies, so the agreement was they would sign a Leti player as part of the gallagher deal and that allows them to bring in Alvarez, now Omorodian is off they need a replacememt or all deals could colapse.

Fucking stupid is what it is.

Chelsea do not need to sell Gallagher to satisfy PSR. They already did that by engaging in the shenanigans with the hotels, and they've already pocketed nearly £100m by selling Hall, Hutchinson and Maatsen from the academy.

I honestly have no idea why they're faffing about with Atletico here. We have no need for any of their players. The only thing I can think of with this Felix deal is that we've agreed to do Atletico or Mendes a favour with the expectation that they'll return the favour in the future (Mudryk to Atletico Madrid for 60m next summer?)

Last edited:
Chelsea do not need to sell Gallagher to satisfy PSR. They already did that by engaging in the shenanigans with the hotels, and they've already pocketed nearly £100m by selling Hall, Hutchinson and Maatsen from the academy.

I honestly have no idea why they're faffing about with Atletico here. We have no need for any of their players. The only thing I can think of with this Felix deal is that we've agreed to do Atletico or Mendes a favour with the expectation that they'll return the favour in the future (Mudryk to Atletico Madrid for 60m next summer?)
Was chelsea fans who were saying Gallagher deal will be in the upcoming season PSR financials hence why they were pushing it to be done this 3 year rolling stuff, honestly don't care what tgey do tbf they have to fiddle it as much as every team does

Athletico need to sell a player to bring in both of them, chelsea seem to have agreed to take one, sure they probabbly offered us a player too but we weren't bothered about it.

the fact remains the finacial regs are playing havoc with transfers as loopholes are sought and random signings made

The hotel sell hasn't been rubber stamped by the premier yet even though anything like that has to be dealt with within 10 days!

With all the signings though, don't Chelsea have to recoup over £200m per year over each of the next four years also just to satisfy FFP? God knows where they stand with PSR.

With all the signings though, don't Chelsea have to recoup over £200m per year over each of the next four years also just to satisfy FFP? God knows where they stand with PSR.

Yeah, not sure what the exact number but yes but we have to sell to raise a certain figure every year to meet PSR, unless they manage to increase revenue, which I’d expect eventually. We do need CL football to help that along though.

Yeah, not sure what the exact number but yes but we have to sell to raise a certain figure every year to meet PSR, unless they manage to increase revenue, which I’d expect eventually. We do need CL football to help that along though.

Perhaps your management could apply for the "get out of jail exemption clause" which was granted to the rags when they were going to be fucked by FFP/PSR ?

Hotel sale hasnt been approved yet

Seems an odd thing to do by Chelsea. Gallagher is better than Joao Felix and certainly more suited to the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.