Joao Felix

It pisses me off that nobody is going on about Chelsea's spending, all they're mentioning is the size of their squad. We got absolute pelters every transfer window even though they were carefully planned. Boehly's have been total scattergun windows with seemingly a very little plan in place. Is it because he's American?

It pisses me off that nobody is going on about Chelsea's spending, all they're mentioning is the size of their squad. We got absolute pelters every transfer window even though they were carefully planned. Boehly's have been total scattergun windows with seemingly a very little plan in place. Is it because he's American?
Imagine if this was Newcastle.

Abramovic supposedly spent 2.1bn on players during his time as owner. Boehly is on 1.35bn already, in only a few years. He has also sacked almost half as many managers in a quarter of the time. Impressive catching up!

Abramovic supposedly spent 2.1bn on players during his time as owner. Boehly is on 1.35bn already, in only a few years. He has also sacked almost half as many managers in a quarter of the time. Impressive catching up!
FFP expert Stefan Borson was talking on Talksport yesterday about Chelsea being in breach of FFP rules under Abramavic. I wasn't listening too closely but he mentioned two former big name players. I think he said Chelsea had more or less already admitted guil so we'll have to wait and see if it comes to anything, or not.

It's literally wall to wall coverage of it. Are you living under a rock?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.