Joao Neves

Came to thread wishing to read updates about Neves, but thank god I found more interesting posts :)

Anyway, If Neves come that will be great

IF not, the current squad are the champions and can do it again without any new addition

So men in here really think he's going to United because his PR team posted a photo of him with his teammate Bruno Fernandes? Not even as the main picture to boot.

World is gone mad.
MEN doing their bit, probably where some of the bull has come from! Their headline is Neves & Braithwaite have already signed. Rag newspaper reporting at its absolute worst.!
So men in here really think he's going to United because his PR team posted a photo of him with his teammate Bruno Fernandes? Not even as the main picture to boot.

World is gone mad.

Came to thread wishing to read updates about Neves, but thank god I found more interesting posts :)

Anyway, If Neves come that will be great

IF not, the current squad are the champions and can do it again without any new addition
"IF not, the current squad are the champions and can do it again without any new addition"

I would never write off these players but if we go as we are I think we would struggle for any titles personally.

"IF not, the current squad are the champions and can do it again without any new addition"

I would never write off these players but if we go as we are I think we would struggle for any titles personally.

Agree, we were running on fumes at the end of last season, as the terrible cup final showed. It was a superhuman effort to get another title but we don’t want such a close run thing next season.

Teams like arsenal always seem to improve and we shouldn’t be complacent and let them catch up. If we’d outbid them for Rice we’d have pissed the title and quite possibly won the CL and/or FA Cup again as well. We are still the most attractive team to sign for in this country and we need to take advantage of that while Pep is still here.

Agree, we were running on fumes at the end of last season, as the terrible cup final showed. It was a superhuman effort to get another title but we don’t want such a close run thing next season.

Teams like arsenal always seem to improve and we shouldn’t be complacent and let them catch up. If we’d outbid them for Rice we’d have pissed the title and quite possibly won the CL and/or FA Cup again as well. We are still the most attractive team to sign for in this country and we need to take advantage of that while Pep is still here.
Defeat to Real gave us the chance to win four titles on the bounce, without that loss , again for me , Arsenal would now be champions.

Haaland & Jack can do better next season

If KDB can stay fit

With more minutes for Oscar, I think that will be enough

If KDB can stay fit

Need to freshen up this squad , 2 or 3 new young hungry players required .

Khaldoon touched on new additions and pep mentioned arsenal and their young squad.

Think the clues are there.

Need to freshen up this squad , 2 or 3 new young hungry players required .

Khaldoon touched on new additions and pep mentioned arsenal and their young squad.

Think the clues are there.
Savio, Rodrygo, Neves should do the trick. We might lose some stars. But those 3 will be the energetic change we need.

If KDB can stay fit

Grealish and Haaland for sure can do better, KDB is 33, never going to get back to those levels on a consistent basis.

Walker another long hard season in those old legs, and many of our players not going to get a proper break they desperately need, mentally as much as physically.

The best teams always refresh when they are at the top.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.