Joao Neves

Just can't see we are in for Neves at the fee reported, only possible if Nunes goes back home as part of the deal but that is highly unlikely with his wages.

Olmo is a far cheaper option and injury record apart far less risky.
i doubt he would like to go to Benfica if he's Sporting's academy graduate. Only option is if Cancelo or Bernie goes there

Neves is more of a DM/CM and Olmo is CM/AM/CF

i think it is between Bruno.G and Kimmich for Rodri's helper role.

That PSG midfield is getting crowded...wonder if they would be interested in getting rid of Ruiz. He's played a bit of 6 and can definitely do the other parts
They will get rid of at least 4 midfielders. So it won’t be as crowded as it seems to be. Simmons might get loaned out to Munich and ugarte is United bound. Pereira is a CB backup .
Never seen this guy play but I feel like that‘s another Joao Felix case.

Just can't see we are in for Neves at the fee reported, only possible if Nunes goes back home as part of the deal but that is highly unlikely with his wages.

Olmo is a far cheaper option and injury record apart far less risky.
Different players for different positions though.Olmo wou;ldn't be a Neves alternative.

They will get rid of at least 4 midfielders. So it won’t be as crowded as it seems to be. Simmons might get loaned out to Munich and ugarte is United bound. Pereira is a CB backup .
Never seen this guy play but I feel like that‘s another Joao Felix case.

Yeah I wasn't including Simmons or Pereira. On Ugarte, thought that had gone quiet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.