Job satisfaction or a means to an end:

To be successful,content needs to be interesting.
BURNS%20UNIT.jpg

At the moment I just get through the day ticking off my huge list of jobs and challenges to sort. I used to quite enjoy that but sort of resent it now. Moving to a new role on my organisation and hope it refreshes me because I'm feeling pretty burnt out at the moment.

I tried to interject a scense of realism with a smidgeon of artitulate forboding into my composition Number one
The reference to Tesco being superior to Aldis and Lidl was a mere nomme de plrune by the author encouraging further debate and diatribe.
I just wanted that little something more for our post electorate gala dinner on Monday.
I apologise unreservedly for offence that may have been caused perceived or otherwise to Aldi/Lidl shoppers
No worries,can you edit ?

I tried to interject a scense of realism with a smidgeon of artitulate forboding into my composition Steven
The reference to Tesco being superior to Aldis and Lidl was a mere nomme de plrune by the author encouraging further debate and diatribe.
I just wanted that little something more for our post electorate gala dinner on Monday.
I apologise unreservedly for offence that may have been caused perceived or otherwise to Aldi/Lidl shoppers
*Articulate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.