Job satisfaction or a means to an end:

To be successful,content needs to be interesting.

I see much goodness in all you do but your still in training and have lots to learn.
I tried with my composition after our chat but that piece was non fictional and I have not worked in this capacity before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you asking him to edit the Lidl/Aldi bit out?

No he wants me to edit the lot ; )
I will not do this Number One because so many people get immense pleasure from my posts : /
I have to think of the whole forum not just you and Mr Ireland.
Try to act in the interest of our colony.

Ask not what your Moon can do for you but what you can do for our Moon

Time for work.Hostility an incorrect metaphore.
Maybe just a sense of the milk curdling a little : )

Need this site indeed ...Pah !
Adios adiou Adio.

260bo8y.gif

Genuine pleasure reading your contributions Taxi - and this was one of your best.

Sorry to hear about your shitty night. But something tells me you'll bounce off the ropes and come out fighting once again!

Genuine pleasure reading your contributions Taxi - and this was one of your best.

Sorry to hear about your shitty night. But something tells me you'll bounce off the ropes and come out fighting once again!

3MSkycx.gif

The best pep talk I have ever had.I am ready to go the full twelve rounds now Vintage.
Once of my best you say : / Doing a few sit ups as we speak and ripped for action.

Listen everyone speed cameras are there for a reason of that I concur and although it was nessasary to get Rippers beer to his house on time I should have thought more about pedestrian safety than having my nose reararranged.
I think I will take the speed awareness course to help improve my driving and save me 3 points.
Did anyone know that if you take a speed awareness course certain insurers will still up the premium to reflect the increased risk.
Most dont but some do.Admiral are one such company that levy a surcharge.
If the insurer does not ask if you attended a speed awareness course then you are under no obligation to tell them.
Points must always be declared.I have just put my second £1.50 in the jar ..Totally painless

So do you all like your jobs or just there for the fiscal exchange.
Drive safely and take care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.