Jobs

BlueMooner87

Hey a fairly self explainitary title, so anyone got any jobs out there?

I started a new job a couple of weeks ago and its awful, no training, shit money and a twat of a manager.

worst thing is i left a bearable job to go to it, false promise's and lies told to make me join

Ireland Haroo said:
BlueMooner87 said:
worst thing is i left a bearable job to go to it, false promise's and lies told to make me join

where is it your working now?
I would say but this being a public forum and by boss being a blue they may visit here and I dont want to get in shit you know

BlueMooner87 said:

Beg your previous manager to take you back.

Got telesales jobs available. call 01612759222 to arrange interviews.
For the person who said call centre work is shit, its only shit if you're shit at it.
There are 19 year old kids earning £700 per week in my company. They don't think its shit. Its all about having the gift of the gab, and working fucking hard.

billy_big_spuds said:
Got telesales jobs available. call 01612759222 to arrange interviews.
For the person who said call centre work is shit, its only shit if you're shit at it.
There are 19 year old kids earning £700 per week in my company. They don't think its shit. Its all about having the gift of the gab, and working fucking hard.

Call centre work is fucking dog shit, regardless of whether you are good at it or not. What product you sell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.