jobsworth rag stewards

kippax90

I know this is pretty common knowledge but the way i was treated at the game last night has made me blow my my top big time and sent me right over the edge, now i know technically i was in the wrong but fook me what a bunch of twat's anyway it's like this i get to the ground about twenty minutes before kick off after a few sherberts and a sing song in mary d's and was in a great mood and looking forward to watching my first european game was chatting to a few mates when nature called so i went to the toilet whilst in there i decided to have a quick half a fag i'd done this a million times before and been o.k but not today three stewards walked in and straight away i held my hands up and said soz lads not had one for a bit wont happen again and made my way back to my mates soon as i was there the three stewards had grown to six and surrounded me and started leading me to the doors i said cmon for fucks sake was only half a cig heres my feckin fags have em and i'll pay a fine if you want but oh no this well what could only be described as a fat fuckin whale of a woman started smirkin and that set me off what the fuck you smirkin at i said obviously the only pleasure your gettin off anyone is throwin em out. I pleaded my case but these fuckers were not havin it what made it worse was in the past i had actually witnessed somebody being clocked smoking in the bogs and they were told put it out get out and if your caught again your gettin chucked out i told them this but the bug eyed plastic dibble weren't havin none of it i'm sick to the back teeth of these cunts having witnessed lads being thrown out for nothing more than standing up or singing too i quote "AGGRESIVLEY" or in truth being a football fan it's pathetic and driving me away from the club i love no doubt i'll get a ban, i'll never understand why just one of the spirals couldn't be a smoking area i respect none smokers right to a smoke free area but as the spirals are outside what would it hurt to have one for smokers it's fuckin stupid and i yearn to feel the warmth of mother maine road again, any way rant over thanks for reading just wanted to know if any fellow blues had any thought's or similar experiences cheers boys KEEP THE FAITH.

Whenever I've been to the bog on the spiral level two, there's always been a gang of people having a ciggie on the spiral

no someone who got caught against copenhagen he had his season card takenoff him and recieved a 3 game ban would,nt call it violent conduct!!

dont know what the guys problem is. if you smoke and get caught you get kicked out. its not a difficult concept/rule to grasp/understand. its a little thing CALLED THE LAW! take it like a man and stop moaning.

i bet he'l think twice about smoking in the ground again, and if he does smoke , hes even more of an idiot than i think he is.

Bluemoon115 said:
So you broke the rules and thought you were above the consequences?

It's not as if it's a hidden rule.

No not at all but thought a fine would have been enough but i've never seen anywhere that anybody caught smoking will be instantly ejected otherwise would not have bothered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.