jobsworth rag stewards

I don't smoke, but if I did I would like to see a clean area set up for smokers maybe on the spirals. It's about time that stadiums were looked at indepedently rather than the blanket approach.

Sadly though we only have the modern human approach to thank for our independence's demise.

Simple solution wear a white dressing gown grow a beard
call yourself a muslim and you will get police protection
while you smoke the fucker.

warpig said:
dont know what the guys problem is. if you smoke and get caught you get kicked out. its not a difficult concept/rule to grasp/understand. its a little thing CALLED THE LAW! take it like a man and stop moaning.

i bet he'l think twice about smoking in the ground again, and if he does smoke , hes even more of an idiot than i think he is.

Haha quality it's not just the getting thrown out it's the treatment if you read the post correctly and i can take it as you put it like a man and as for moaning it's a little thing called an opinion if they had been cool about it and talked to me with the respect i first spoke to them with i'd have left the ground myself no questions asked these stewards are known for the over the top approach it's common knowledge oh and thats a corker i smoke i'm an idiot i'm actually an intelligent individual who made a mistake never made one of those eh he of no flies on him

BlueMooner87 said:
NQT said:
BlueMooner87 said:
i dont smoke and personally barring the fam stand dont see the prob with smoking in stand

Totally disagree

why?

I don't think anyone should have to sit next to a person who's smoking.
Regarding your point about the family stand, kids are not restricted and are allowed to sit anywhere in the stadium and before you say that "to be certain of a smoke free atmosphere just sit in the family stand," why should non smokers be restricted to only one part of the stadium for a smoke free zone?

you got what you deserved mate sick to death of walking in toilets with my kids and comming out sinking of smoke

NQT said:
BlueMooner87 said:
NQT said:
BlueMooner87 said:
i dont smoke and personally barring the fam stand dont see the prob with smoking in stand

Totally disagree

why?

I don't think anyone should have to sit next to a person who's smoking.
Regarding your point about the family stand, kids are not restricted and are allowed to sit anywhere in the stadium and before you say that "to be certain of a smoke free atmosphere just sit in the family stand," why should non smokers be restricted to only one part of the stadium for a smoke free zone?

i see what your getting at, when i said fam stand it was mostly for parents who were concerned with their kids inhaling so they had an option

fuck it i dont care that much anyway lol

u2fme2 said:
you got what you deserved mate sick to death of walking in toilets with my kids and comming out sinking of smoke

totally respect that mate i'm not one to smoke round kids and would never even light up with kids around just wish there was a designated area e.g just one of the spirals for smokers.

There should be a section of the stadium that allows you to leave and re-enter the ground at half time, but have the tickets costing a bit more to finance the extra stewards that would be required.

kippax90 said:
warpig said:
dont know what the guys problem is. if you smoke and get caught you get kicked out. its not a difficult concept/rule to grasp/understand. its a little thing CALLED THE LAW! take it like a man and stop moaning.

i bet he'l think twice about smoking in the ground again, and if he does smoke , hes even more of an idiot than i think he is.

Haha quality it's not just the getting thrown out it's the treatment if you read the post correctly and i can take it as you put it like a man and as for moaning it's a little thing called an opinion if they had been cool about it and talked to me with the respect i first spoke to them with i'd have left the ground myself no questions asked these stewards are known for the over the top approach it's common knowledge oh and thats a corker i smoke i'm an idiot i'm actually an intelligent individual who made a mistake never made one of those eh he of no flies on him

dont give me all that tripe that you didnt know you couldnt smoke because its a load of bollocks. have you lived under a fucking stone for the last 12 months or something? how many pubs have you walked in in the last 12 months and lit up in? none!

the stewards treated you like an idiot, because only an idiot would think that you could smoke in the first place. i smoked for 15 years and give up in january. not once did i smoked in the stadium concourse/toilets after they banned it. there are signs every where telling you not to smoke. thats why im telling you to stop moaning. dem the rules!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.