Jobsworth stewards..

kippax88

right i am fucking fed up of these jobsworth stewards, today my mate used my grandads season card (my grandad struggles walking to the ground, he is gettin new hips hughes big summer signin btw) we got in then this tosser came up and said can i check ur ticket then he said u cant use it u have to pay 15 pound i explained the situation he was having non of it i said "whats ur problem? is this money coming out of ur pocket? will it affect ur life? come on cant u jsut let us go and stop being such a jobs worth.) then this from what i can only describe as a hippopotomus of a woman waddled over and took the ticket i said what u doing with that she said im taking it by this point i was pretty angry she said she was going to mail it to my house i said why cant u jsut give it me then she was on about my mate having to pay £15 fucking pound so he had to leave i asked the hippo if i could go with him as he doesnt know his way around as its his first time here she said no u cant i said cya to my mate n told them to fuck off n get a real job.

ps

sorry bout my bad lit in a rush :)

Couldn't understand a word of that. It sounds like you're moaning because you tried to break the rules and get someone in for less then bitching because you got caught?

Stark contrast to the steward on Thursday who stood by and watched as 3 or 4 blokes started on one guy who was with his missus. Everyone around was looking at the steward telling him to do something but he just stood looking blankly into the distance. Eventually after a lot of threats of serious violence had been made he got another steward to intervene.

kippax88 said:
today my mate used my grandads season card

Errrrm, at wich point did you think the stewards wouldn't think your mate is an OAP?! By the sounds of it you're getting a regular adult in on an OAP ticket....which the stewards are trained to look out for.....

mrblueblood said:
they are twats. Feel like throwing one of em off the top tier at times.
i have an idea for you ....

put a big flag up on t3 when they come and ask you to take it down say 'give me a hand then' as they get to barrier to untie kick up the arse and watch em fall

i would enjoy watching this very much...

p.s. to be fair there are some decent stewards but some of them seem to have no common sence whatsoever

they are just doing their jobs basically when u put your card in a light goes on above the turnstile on the inside it tells the steward what type of ticket was used OAP junior or Adult I only know this cos last season got there late fumbled in my wallet gave my son his card and put mine in gate opened in I walked Steward stopped me I looked at the card I had my sons, stopped my son putting mine in and explained My lad passed me my card through Steward just said ok and explained about the lights and walked off

BlueMooner87 said:
mrblueblood said:

put a big flag up on t3 when they come and ask you to take it down say 'give me a hand then' as they get to barrier to untie kick up the arse and watch em fall

p.s. to be fair there are some decent stewards but some of them seem to have no common sence whatsoever

Fully agree that there are some stewards who have no common sense - but then again - there are always ejit fans who think it's OK to use the wrong type of season card - then feel all hard done by when questioned about it. Get a grip.

BrowneBlueBird said:
BlueMooner87 said:
mrblueblood said:

Fully agree that there are some stewards who have no common sense - but then again - there are always ejit fans who think it's OK to use the wrong type of season card - then feel all hard done by when questioned about it. Get a grip.
yea i don think the op has a leg to stand on my argument is around asking city fans to take flags down when away have a dozen up things like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.