Jobsworth stewards..

BlueMooner87 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
BlueMooner87 said:
mrblueblood said:
they are twats. Feel like throwing one of em off the top tier at times.
i have an idea for you ....

put a big flag up on t3 when they come and ask you to take it down say 'give me a hand then' as they get to barrier to untie kick up the arse and watch em fall

i would enjoy watching this very much...

p.s. to be fair there are some decent stewards but some of them seem to have no common sence whatsoever

Fully agree that there are some stewards who have no common sense - but then again - there are always ejit fans who think it's OK to use the wrong type of season card - then feel all hard done by when questioned about it. Get a grip.
yea i don think the op has a leg to stand on my argument is around asking city fans to take flags down when away have a dozen up things like that

From the clubs point of view - i'm not sure how much they are bothered if the away fan's cannot see - whereas if there is the possibility that a flag is obstructing the home fan's view - they try to get them hired / lowered before it becomes an issue.

Sorry, but WTF do you expect if you use an OAP ticket and you're not an OAP? Why don't we all just buy kids season tickets and then moan when the stewards complain? You're at fault, so don't blame the stewards for doing their job.

Club want flags (draped over front of stand) but need to be weighted and flame-redardant material. Waving flags is obviously a H&S issue, as in "you could take someone's eye out with that...."

kippax88 said:
right i am fucking fed up of these jobsworth stewards, today my mate used my grandads season card (my grandad struggles walking to the ground, he is gettin new hips hughes big summer signin btw) we got in then this tosser came up and said can i check ur ticket then he said u cant use it u have to pay 15 pound i explained the situation he was having non of it i said "whats ur problem? is this money coming out of ur pocket? will it affect ur life? come on cant u jsut let us go and stop being such a jobs worth.) then this from what i can only describe as a hippopotomus of a woman waddled over and took the ticket i said what u doing with that she said im taking it by this point i was pretty angry she said she was going to mail it to my house i said why cant u jsut give it me then she was on about my mate having to pay £15 fucking pound so he had to leave i asked the hippo if i could go with him as he doesnt know his way around as its his first time here she said no u cant i said cya to my mate n told them to fuck off n get a real job.

ps

sorry bout my bad lit in a rush :)
So what's your problem? Other than not being able to use commas and full-stops of course.

If you'd have bothered to tell the club in advance, I'm sure they could've upgraded the ticket. But you decided to try to get in using an OAP seasoncard anyway and are now bitching about the consequences.

kippax88 said:
it's better then wasting a ticket.. and it was the way they dealt with it wich pissed me off.
Sounds like you were asked to pay 15 quid. Why didn't you? It's hardly an extortionate amount of money.

I know what this lad means. I tried to get on the 216 back to town on thursday for a kids fare, the driver said "no way mate, you should be paying full".
What a jobsworth!!...just cos I'm 44 they think they can single me out for a little thing like that, ridiculous.

Might be an idea to wear a disguise to fool the stewards next time.

flat_cap.jpg

Glad to be of assistance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.