Joe’s Bar

Just to let you know you do get a 14 day cooling off period for Joe's starting from the day you signed the online agreement.

Ones of the main reasons I'm still fuming with the ticket exchange only up n running 2 days before Norwich.

I can take a loss on a ticket that had a fair chance of being sold / listed over a week or 5 days that's the risk i signed up for when i can't get. Only 2 days though took the piss with no compensation - on principle I'm thinkimg of deferring for the season now.

I’m in Joe’s and can join CL cup scheme. However, dont want to be paying ridiculous prices on top of £1500 season ticket. Can still purchase general ground tickets of course, but miss out on the cup scheme as the scheme relates to your seasonal seat…
Is that how much the season tickets are there?

Out of interest (I’ve just done a Google search, to no avail), does anyone know how much season tickets are across our various hospitality areas?

The use to be a pdf listing all the starting from prices but can’t find it anymore. You will have to put an enquiry in on the hospitality page. I’m sure they will tell you

I’m in Joe’s and can join CL cup scheme. However, dont want to be paying ridiculous prices on top of £1500 season ticket. Can still purchase general ground tickets of course, but miss out on the cup scheme as the scheme relates to your seasonal seat…
Doesn't for we FOCs in CBL3 - we'll get shunted into East Stand so we can get our pics on telly! Can't remember if I've been shunted for CL games or just domestic cups early rounds. I bet the Wycombe game won't fill!

I'm in Joe's. The seats are great - best view in the house, barring Director's box. However, the bar and food area is a bit dull and in need of a re-vamp.
The bar facilities for 93.20 are far superior, despite being cheaper seats.

Out of interest (I’ve just done a Google search, to no avail), does anyone know how much season tickets are across our various hospitality areas?
Yeah, last season would have cost £1560, however this season is reduced to £1485. Joe’s is the cheapest hospitality area.

I'm in Joe's. The seats are great - best view in the house, barring Director's box. However, the bar and food area is a bit dull and in need of a re-vamp.
The bar facilities for 93.20 are far superior, despite being cheaper seats.
Is 93:20 cheaper? I always thought Joe’s was the cheapest.

Joe's goes up depending on what seat you are in, same as 93:20.

Hospitality prices are on the city website bar Joes as sold out, but int the first year the were £1,750 seats in Joes closer to the half way line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.