Joe giving his shirt away in the Holte End

I might be wrong but the kids that came with Fulham last week with their shirts off were shouting stuff at him and he either clapped them or made some acknowledgement of them being there, they seemed happy enough. I presumed it was some England thing, he'd make a great captain for them, he'll start every game, good with the media, not too daft and seems a nice guy with the fans.

Joe absolute credit to the club will never be replaced up there has best keeper in the league and easily one of the best in the world to date.
Good thing for City he will only get better.
Where do we think we would be in the league right now if we didnt have Joey in goal not trying to take any credit away from the rest of the team I kniw they have all been superb and will only grow stronger as a unit.

ChesterRdBlue said:
I might be wrong but the kids that came with Fulham last week with their shirts off were shouting stuff at him and he either clapped them or made some acknowledgement of them being there, they seemed happy enough. I presumed it was some England thing, he'd make a great captain for them, he'll start every game, good with the media, not too daft and seems a nice guy with the fans.

Not too daft. he is as daft as a brush but he is not stupid in any way

What sort of transfer fee would he command right now?

I don't think any amount would be enough, personally. He is key to what we are trying to achieve.

Impeccable said:

I don't think any amount would be enough, personally. He is key to what we are trying to achieve.

25-30 mil in Europe. 35-40 mil in England. Essentially unsellable and unbuyable. Future club Legend and our answer to Buffon and Casillas.

Impeccable said:

homegrown, english, very professional, countrys number 1, in the top 5 in his position in the world as the youngest in those 5 so will only get better...

Couldn't put a price on him, and I don't think any club would have enough to take him.

Impeccable said:

How much did we pay for him? £500,000? He is worth lets say £50,000,000 minimum!!

As much as I despise Neville he hit the nail on the head on Sunday when he said that Joe is as good as any keeper he's ever played with, and when you consider that includes Schmeichel and Van Der Sar that shows the calibre we're talkin about. Joe is one of, if not the best keeper I've ever seen in my life time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.