Joe Hart - Bloody nice bloke

Ch0pper Reid

Hope inserting this pic works (if not could someone help) but at the game today Joe came over to sign programmes and signed my boys and held him whilst I took a pic of them.

Today was my sons first game. He is only 3 and loves Joe. Not many people get a photo with their favourite player and a signed program at their first game.

2lsi0k8.jpg

Go here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.tinypic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.tinypic.com</a> and upload your pic. You'll get some code to post on here.

I feel really sorry for Hart and think he should still be the first team keeper.... just dont know what he did that meant he deserved to be dropped. Hart is the future... I thnk he will want to go in the summer. Having played regular first team football then going on to the bench will be too hard for him to take.

Good of him to do that, always got the impression that he is a top fella, from the way he presents himself in interviews. Unfortunately for him, Shay is better at the moment, he is a future England No 1 though. Hope he stays.

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Good of him to do that, always got the impression that he is a top fella, from the way he presents himself in interviews. Unfortunately for him, Shay is better at the moment, he is a future England No 1 though. Hope he stays.

I hope so too. Especially now I have that picture. Bragging rights for my boy when he is older if Joe is Englands No 1

scorer said:
I feel really sorry for Hart and think he should still be the first team keeper.... just dont know what he did that meant he deserved to be dropped. Hart is the future... I thnk he will want to go in the summer. Having played regular first team football then going on to the bench will be too hard for him to take.

He's not as good as Shay.

stony said:
scorer said:

He's not as good as Shay.

Maybe, maybe not.... but he is much younger and a much better prospect for thr future IMO.

Good pic, nice to hear he's still got time for the fans when he must be a bit gutted at being out of the side.

We need to keep hold of him as we're building a squad to win things and he has demonstrated he has the ability to develop into a top class keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.