Joe Hart - Bloody nice bloke

do you know what? im made up for you!

i read your other two threads or so about this being your son's first game, and it sounds like joe put the cherry on top!

must have been a fantastic day, sure it'll be one of those days he'll never forget

RealMancsAreBlue said:
nice of him to do that although he does have a lot of spare time on his hands.

Yeah and barring injuries he'll be quiet for a little while. But he and Kasper needed an older head in the group, since they generally train away from the main squad except for games when it was definitely them against us! I don't think that was good fo either of them and Shay will bring more maturity and professionalism to their work.

Good lad though, he seems a great bloke and is an exceptional talent with a bright future. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out, but at the moment we have a keeper squad that will be the envy of the world..

Oh and when are you doing your next blog? Lot of material at the moment!

scorer said:
I feel really sorry for Hart and think he should still be the first team keeper.... just dont know what he did that meant he deserved to be dropped. Hart is the future... I thnk he will want to go in the summer. Having played regular first team football then going on to the bench will be too hard for him to take.
Like you said, hart is for the FUTURE, were now in the PRESENT! Hence the reason we now have one of the top keepers in Europe, if not the world, keeping clean sheets for us.

He always did come across as a lovely person. I'm pleased that your son had practically the perfect first game, many more to come hopefully, eh? :)

scorer said:
stony said:
scorer said:
I feel really sorry for Hart and think he should still be the first team keeper.... just dont know what he did that meant he deserved to be dropped. Hart is the future... I thnk he will want to go in the summer. Having played regular first team football then going on to the bench will be too hard for him to take.

He's not as good as Shay.

Maybe, maybe not.... but he is much younger and a much better prospect for thr future IMO.

Shay has a good few years in him and it's all about results now, not results in five years. We need the best keeper that's available, and that's Shay Given.

Great pic, great memory for you and your son. Having said that, if I were Joe I would be off in a flash this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.