Joe Hart - Bloody nice bloke

where too tho? none of the big clubs are looking for a keeper. tottenham or newcastle would be his best bet. i get the feeling that MH is selling him on the idea of learning his craft with a view to becoming no.1 for us and england in a couple of years time. i can see him going to a bottom half prem club on loan, but that hasnt worked out that well for scott carson.

1.618034 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
nice of him to do that although he does have a lot of spare time on his hands.

Yeah and barring injuries he'll be quiet for a little while. But he and Kasper needed an older head in the group, since they generally train away from the main squad except for games when it was definitely them against us! I don't think that was good fo either of them and Shay will bring more maturity and professionalism to their work.

Good lad though, he seems a great bloke and is an exceptional talent with a bright future. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out, but at the moment we have a keeper squad that will be the envy of the world..

Oh and when are you doing your next blog? Lot of material at the moment!

Yep. Been very excited recently due to attending the game yesterday (more excited than my boy). About to book fulham tickets today so expect more!

bizzbo said:
where too tho? none of the big clubs are looking for a keeper. tottenham or newcastle would be his best bet. i get the feeling that MH is selling him on the idea of learning his craft with a view to becoming no.1 for us and england in a couple of years time. i can see him going to a bottom half prem club on loan, but that hasnt worked out that well for scott carson.

Exactly. None of the top clubs have rookie keepers and neither should we. Keep hold and send him out on loan. He just needs a couple of years experience and he'll be top quality, he's already a very good premiership keeper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.