Joe Hart (continued)

I'm no cynic said:
grim up north said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Joe has knuckled down to his training. However, Joes's hangers on have still been briefing the press about him being frustrated to be on the subs bench.

It is good that Joe wants to be number 1. I was one of many signing England's number one at Fulham. Hopefully he has a great second half to the season and he makes up for the mistakes that could still cost us the title.

It's hardly rocket science that a footballer is frustrated to be on the bench when there is an upcoming world cup
True, but to liken this situation to that at Chelsea, Mourinho said of one of his players [maybe it was Mata] that he sympathised, but the World Cup wasn't his club's problem. The same should apply here too. If Joe is good enough, he will be in our team and will be an important part of a trophy winning side, one of whom will be paid handsomely for his endeavours. It is City who pay his wages, not England, and if his performances do not merit inclusion in the City team, he can hardly be expected to be good enough for England. This is not meant to be an opinion of his worth to the team. It is only an opinion of how team selection should work.

That wasn't my point the previous poster alluded to Joe,s hangers on going to the press? My point was its easy for the press to print the obvious

grim up north said:
I'm no cynic said:
grim up north said:
It's hardly rocket science that a footballer is frustrated to be on the bench when there is an upcoming world cup
True, but to liken this situation to that at Chelsea, Mourinho said of one of his players [maybe it was Mata] that he sympathised, but the World Cup wasn't his club's problem. The same should apply here too. If Joe is good enough, he will be in our team and will be an important part of a trophy winning side, one of whom will be paid handsomely for his endeavours. It is City who pay his wages, not England, and if his performances do not merit inclusion in the City team, he can hardly be expected to be good enough for England. This is not meant to be an opinion of his worth to the team. It is only an opinion of how team selection should work.

That wasn't my point the previous poster alluded to Joe,s hangers on going to the press? My point was its easy for the press to print the obvious

Yes it is easy but when the press repeat the same point a number of times then there is often no smoke without fire.
Anyway Joe needs an outstanding second half of the season if we are going to achieve the silverware to match the abilities of our squad.

Tim of the Oak said:
grim up north said:
I'm no cynic said:

Yes it is easy but when the press repeat the same point a number of times then there is often no smoke without fire.
Anyway Joe needs an outstanding second half of the season if we are going to achieve the silverware to match the abilities of our squad.

So basically it was a guess Joe,s hangers on have gone to the press

grim up north said:
Tim of the Oak said:
grim up north said:

How Joe ended up in nets in the Cup Final is a bit clearer cut. You are guessing that his camp haven't been briefing the press.

Regardless, if Joe stays in nets for the rest of the season it will mean he has done well and I will be happy with that.

MCFC97 said:
sir baconface said:
Not seen it mentioned but fair play to Joe for the way he conducted himself during his exile.
I second this. Unlike carlos tevez He stayed quiet and on the surface seemed to take it with good grace Well done Joe
What planet are you on comparing Tevez to Joe Hart . Yeah well done Hart in getting your place back . But no more silly mistakes Joe Hart .

Tim of the Oak said:
grim up north said:
Tim of the Oak said:

How Joe ended up in nets in the Cup Final is a bit clearer cut. You are guessing that his camp haven't been briefing the press.

Regardless, if Joe stays in nets for the rest of the season it will mean he has done well and I will be happy with that.

Ok we are both guessing

baildon blue said:
MCFC97 said:
sir baconface said:
Not seen it mentioned but fair play to Joe for the way he conducted himself during his exile.
I second this. Unlike carlos tevez He stayed quiet and on the surface seemed to take it with good grace Well done Joe
What planet are you on comparing Tevez to Joe Hart . Yeah well done Hart in getting your place back . But no more silly mistakes Joe Hart .

And improve your kicking son it's absolute gash. How about kicking 10,000 balls at least with each foot. Just pretend your a professional golfer who hit that amount of balls each week no problem thats why they can put a ball on a sixpence most of the time.

Glad your back Joe, no more fook ups eh!! Some great stops against Fulham!!

did we change the GK coach in the summer too? seeing basic mistakes from Joe and Costel so I'm more geared to thinking its a coaching issue than the Goalies suddenly becoming rubbish.

What a performance from OUR number 1 MOTM for me. Its great to see him start again and I'm sure this game will do his confidence the world of good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.