Joe Hart (continued)

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Oils said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I prefer Pants, at the moment, I somehow think Joe's not ready just yet.
Why do u think that?

Hart is suspect with corners, decisions on when to leave his line and distribution. Ok he may be working on it, I dont see anything in Pants game that deserved dropping him. Also I dont agree there should be automatic No1 positions. I respect everyones opinion on the forum, this is just mine.
Fair enough mate, I don't agree that Hart is as bad or suspect as some people make out...no more than any other keeper for me. I do agree with what you say about an auto no 1 which is in effect what Hart is...saying that I feel Pellegrini has dealt with the situation well and whilst only time will tell I thought the Joe we saw yesterday had been given a kick, worked on the area's he needed to and seems to be back stronger.
I've said before and haven't changed my view...City will win the league with Joe between the sticks, just as we did in 2012.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Oils said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Why do u think that?

Hart is suspect with corners, decisions on when to leave his line and distribution. Ok he may be working on it, I dont see anything in Pants game that deserved dropping him. Also I dont agree there should be automatic No1 positions. I respect everyones opinion on the forum, this is just mine.
I agree with you tiggsywiggsywoo and if hart looked like Peter Beardsley,no one would give a fuck !

The argument pantilimon has done nothing wrong doesn't hold up. Why does pellegrini have to wait until he drops a clanger to drop him? Quite honestly I'd rather not drop a clanger.

Thenumber1blue said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Oils said:
Why do u think that?

I agree with you tiggsywiggsywoo and if hart looked like Peter Beardsley,no one would give a fuck !

Why do you keep on going on about his looks? Your the only one who does this

Do you fancy him?

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Oils said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Why do u think that?

I can see your point but pantilimon for his height you'd expect him to be much better at claiming crosses and he dropped loads of simple crosses last weekend vs Arse.
I still believe Pants is a great keeper but no matter how many stupid mistakes joe has made I trust him more. And I was happy to see him back yesterday and I thought he played very well

forevermancity said:
Thenumber1blue said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:

Do you fancy him?
Stop trolling me you fuckin weirdo,obviously all the fuss is only cos of the way he looks !

MCFC97 said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Oils said:
Why do u think that?

I can see your point but pantilimon for his height you'd expect him to be much better at claiming crosses and he dropped loads of simple crosses last weekend vs Arse.
I still believe Pants is a great keeper but no matter how many stupid mistakes joe has made I trust him more. And I was happy to see him back yesterday and I thought he played very well
This. My confidence in Pants was in his aerial ability. And then strangely enough when he got his chance he didn't look particularly dominant in the air culminating with lots of dropped crosses and weak punches in the Arsenal game. This together with the 'iffy' first Arse goal meant Pelly was right to recall Joe.
Joe looks a bit leaner and meaner and focused on his return. Could be the new haircut but whatever the reason he looked the business against Fulham and long may it continue.

Thenumber1blue said:
forevermancity said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Do you fancy him?
Stop trolling me you fuckin weirdo,obviously all the fuss is only cos of the way he looks !

Your the only one on here suggesting that, you seem a bit obsessive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.