Joe Hart (continued)

Davs 19 said:
NQCitizen said:
Eccles Blue said:
Just do your best Joe & concentrate on your game forget all the media hype. Good luck lad.

I wish he hadn't paid attention to the media hype the first time round.

You know him then ?

No, as it happens I don't. I hadn't realised it was a friends and family forum.

Imo - he's got cocky and complacent over the last couple of seasons and has failed to improve any of his weaknesses while relying on his impressive natural ability as a shotstopper (and he's a good one of those) to carry him through.

NQCitizen said:
Davs 19 said:
NQCitizen said:
I wish he hadn't paid attention to the media hype the first time round.

You know him then ?

Imo - he's got cocky and complacent over the last couple of seasons and has failed to improve any of his weaknesses while relying on his impressive natural ability as a shotstopper (and he's a good one of those) to carry him through.

If that's your opinion, all well and good. Passing off an opinion as fact is another thing....

Thanks for the clarification.......

Davs 19 said:
NQCitizen said:
Davs 19 said:
You know him then ?

If that's your opinion, all well and good. Passing off an opinion as fact is another thing....

I said "I wish" in fairness. No one has to agree, and they probably won't ;)

Eccles Blue said:
Just as an aside: does that Wembley grass look very poor to anyone else? Definitely not as good as Etihad pitch. IMHO

Yea it looks bloody awful, long streak of brown down the side. Hope they get it sorted for our visits later in the season ;)

NQCitizen said:
Davs 19 said:
NQCitizen said:

I said "I wish" in fairness. No one has to agree, and they probably won't ;)

Haha......fair enough mate ;.)<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:07 pm --<br /><br />And Joe keeps us in it again :)

His shot-stopping ability hasn't been the main issue, his decision making has, and he's shown again tonight that it's still not right, coming out and getting nowhere near the ball when he clattered Smalling.

kenzie115 said:
His shot-stopping ability hasn't been the main issue, his decision making has, and he's shown again tonight that it's still not right, coming out and getting nowhere near the ball when he clattered Smalling.

I'd be more inclined to blame a dodgy defence. Harts probably close to being MOM but still his own fans find fault.

All about opinions I suppose....

kenzie115 said:

I need to see it again to be sure but I thought he was entitled to come for that one and he certainly shouted for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.