Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

2bluejacko said:
DaveRave18 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Pantilimon should have saved that but, unlike the people who slated poor Joe for every little mistake, I am not going to totally blame him because the defence was not good enough either. But Joe should be brought back into the team. As for the poster who thinks Joe has a gambling problem..................... I am laughing fit to burst at the absurdity of the story and gullibility of anyone believing it. (JMHO)

Mate, fully disagree. This would be one of the saves of the season if he did. It was well executed and keeper had no chance. No blame on the keeper what so ever. end off.
this all day long... he is more than capable of being our goalkeeper until pelly decides about joe coming back... I AM CONFIDENT IN BOTH OUR KEEPERS AND SO I AM NOT BOTHERED WHO PLAYS. I also wouldnt sell/swap either of them!!!

Time for Joe to return for me, he's had the kick up the backside he needed, hopefully he returns against Spuds focused and back to his old self, onwards and upwards for the lad!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
2bluejacko said:
DaveRave18 said:
Mate, fully disagree. This would be one of the saves of the season if he did. It was well executed and keeper had no chance. No blame on the keeper what so ever. end off.
this all day long... he is more than capable of being our goalkeeper until pelly decides about joe coming back... I AM CONFIDENT IN BOTH OUR KEEPERS AND SO I AM NOT BOTHERED WHO PLAYS. I also wouldnt sell/swap either of them!!!

Time for Joe to return for me, he's had the kick up the backside he needed, hopefully he returns against Spuds focused and back to his old self, onwards and upwards for the lad!!

Just remembered THAT Spurs game where he really established himself, would be nice if history repeated itself

2bluejacko said:
DaveRave18 said:

correct. he will be back sooner or later anyway. lets see if the rest has done him good now rather than having to throw him in there through a injury to pants.

de niro said:
2bluejacko said:

correct. he will be back sooner or later anyway. lets see if the rest has done him good now rather than having to throw him in there through a injury to pants.

I would definitely bring him back for the Spuds game. He has served his time and I reckon we are going to need him. For those that are predicting an easy win, you have to remember they have a very strong defence and without Merlin we could lack the capacity to break them down.

I am sure the crowd will be 100% behind Joe, and as we know champions rise to the occasion. I have a feeling that he has learnt his lesson and we will see the best of him in this game.

SrilankanBlue said:
2bluejacko said:

Just remembered THAT Spurs game where he really established himself, would be nice if history repeated itself

It bloody wouldn't, Spurs must have had about 20 shots on goal that day, if that happens next Sunday there'll be serious questions raised about the defence. I can't remember the last time an away team had 10 shots in the Premier League at our place, never mind 20.

jollylescott said:
de niro said:

I would definitely bring him back for the Spuds game. He has served his time and I reckon we are going to need him. For those that are predicting an easy win, you have to remember they have a very strong defence and without Merlin we could lack the capacity to break them down.

I am sure the crowd will be 100% behind Joe, and as we know champions rise to the occasion. I have a feeling that he has learnt his lesson and we will see the best of him in this game.

The risk is that we bring him back and he has another nightmare. We then have a dodgy first choice keeper, a severely disgruntled second choice keeper and five weeks before the transfer window opens.

Manuel Pellegrini delayed dropping Joe Hart for Manchester City because he did not want to disrupt England's crucial World Cup qualifiers.

The Sun is reporting that Pellegrini wanted to act after Hart's clangers against Bayern Munich on October 2, but kept faith with his beleaguered shot stopper three days later against Everton because England's key group games were on the horizon.

It turned out to be a good decision for all parties, as Hart played in the 3-1 home win against the Toffees, before going on to concede just once as England successfully navigated past Montenegro and Poland to book a place in Brazil next summer.

In fact Hart's displays for England reportedly renewed Pellegrini's faith in him, but his high-profile clanger in the 2-1 defeat to title rivals Chelsea, when he gifted Fernando Torres a late winner following a mix-up with Matija Nastasic, left the Chilean no option.

Hart was finally dropped for the Premier League clash against Norwich City on November 1, a decision which has divided opinion - especially as there is a World Cup at the end of the current season.

The 26-year-old will sit on the bench for England against Pellegrini's native Chile tomorrow behind Celtic's Fraser Forster, but has been reportedly been assured he will still be No. 1 to face Germany on Tuesday.

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/257463.html#pfsXAQlBf3Z0oPWo.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... 3Z0oPWo.99</a>

Good chance to prove himself against Germany, hoping England keep a clean sheet and we see him back against Spurs. The message must be clearer than ever to him now.

SrilankanBlue said:
Confirmed by Hodgson today that he will not play against Chile, will be replaced by Forster/Ruddy

So he shouldn't either! I hate seeing first team players play in friendlies for England it never gives the ones who are over looked the experience that they need if they want to be apart of the national set-up!

The likes of Hart, Gerrard, Lampard, Carrick, Terry, Rooney and Ashley Cole shouldn't be anywhere near England friendly games!

It will be nice to see how Forster goes as for Ruddy.... Well..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.