Joe Hart (continued)

The only reason people (myself included) are overly critical of Hart is because he has potential to be one of the worlds best keepers. It was the same with Micah as we all thought that when he burst on the scene and became an England regular that he would one day be England captain.

No one likes to see a player not fulfil their potential and seeing Hart play the way he did for the previous two seasons it was clear that he was not at his full capability.

If anything some of the criticism can be taken as a backhanded compliment. The best players are always their to be shot at.

To be fair though he has improved this season and aside from the howler at Stoke, which their can be no excuse for, It seems like the added competition can bring out the best in him.

Would make no sense letting him go as there are only 4-5 keepers in the world better than him none of whom we are likely to be able to buy. Him being English is also helpful.

I have been critical of him at times but would be dismayed to see him go.

jaigurugoat said:
Would make no sense letting him go as there are only 4-5 keepers in the world better than him none of whom we are likely to be able to buy. Him being English is also helpful.

I have been critical of him at times but would be dismayed to see him go.

And you would also be dishartened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.