Joe Hart has a huge ugly wart on his back

quiet_riot said:
Look at the difference in physique...I reckon Rooney has 3 years before he balloons into a Maradona-esque elephant!

bYyBZ.jpg

I see Russ Abbot is looking younger tho with the deeecent blonde toupe

de niro said:
SS117 said:
Andouble said:
holy shit, how disgustingly thin is Phil neville's bird??
Thinking the same, she's fucking horrible!

go easy, i think these girls try to keep "slim" to avoid their hubbies running off, they know the the score, they know what goes on.

She is a worry, she gets trained by a lass I know, after having kids she thought she was fat, now she trains like a trooper and does a hell of alot of running.

its funny how hart is shredded as fuck and hes a goalie, yet rooney, a striker who should be in considerable better shape, because yknow he actually has to run, is a fatty.

de niro said:
SS117 said:
Andouble said:
holy shit, how disgustingly thin is Phil neville's bird??
Thinking the same, she's fucking horrible!

go easy, i think these girls try to keep "slim" to avoid their hubbies running off, they know the the score, they know what goes on.

She's certainly not with gargoyle phil for his looks, is she?

She was friends with my sister. She looks fucking dreadful. That looks like anorexia to me I'm afraid

Didsbury Dave said:
She was friends with my sister. She looks fucking dreadful. That looks like anorexia to me I'm afraid

xey2v.jpg

And yet the Daily Mails headline is "Super Slim" Julie Neville. I'm off for a Mars Bar now

jimharri said:
MCC said:
How funny would it be if it came out that Gary had been shagging Phil`s wife for the past 8 years?
If you shagged her, you'd break her in half. Seriously though, she is worryingly thin. Someone close to her should have a word with her. Compare her to JH's girlfriend or Mrs Shrek. Those girls are slim, but not to the same degree that Julie Neville is.

I wouldn't say that Mrs Shrek is 'slim'!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Didsbury Dave said:

xey2v.jpg

And yet the Daily Mails headline is "Super Slim" Julie Neville. I'm off for a Mars Bar now

yuk......eat please woman

Blumers Bloomers said:
Didsbury Dave said:

xey2v.jpg

Takes some doing for her hubby to be better looking than her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.