Joe Hart has a huge ugly wart on his back

cubanheels said:
You lot sound like a bunch of girls in the playground,theres having a laugh then theres being cruel,sadly she has annorexia which is an illness.Grow the fuck up

She doesnt though.

20sbc07 said:
Andouble said:
holy shit, how disgustingly thin is Phil neville's bird??

I was about to comment on that, they are such a horrible disgusting couple, Feel bad for the kids.

Her daughter has cerebral palsy and has been very ill which might have been a factor in her losing so much weight, she is very attractive but needs to put weight on.

PhilNeville_1560158c.jpg

-- Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 pm --

cubanheels said:
You lot sound like a bunch of girls in the playground,theres having a laugh then theres being cruel,sadly she has annorexia which is an illness.Grow the fuck up
I would love all these who are slating her to put pictures up of their women. lol

bumble said:
20sbc07 said:
Andouble said:
holy shit, how disgustingly thin is Phil neville's bird??

I was about to comment on that, they are such a horrible disgusting couple, Feel bad for the kids.

Her daughter has cerebral palsy and has been very ill which might have been a factor in her losing so much weight, she is very attractive but needs to put weight on.

PhilNeville_1560158c.jpg

-- Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 pm --

cubanheels said:
I would love all these who are slating her to put pictures up of their women. lol

Sadly this topic has gone from a joke about joe giving rooney a piggyback to a discussion about anorexia and such like. Can we keep this light hearted please

Sleeping_Easy said:
Sadly this topic has gone from a joke about joe giving rooney a piggyback to a discussion about anorexia and such like. Can we keep this light hearted please

Thing is, the lass aint anorexic, just trains like a legend, even so, Shrek could do with hitting her diet the fat tub.

cubanheels said:
You sound like a girl.

same old same. Wooney has always been carried in most things he does ! Football, marriage, and of course HIS PRIVATE life. know what I mean !

I understand there is a problem with Rooney's transplant apparently his new hair has rejected his face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.