Joe Hart interviewing Rodri

Love Joe Hart..... Right up until the moment he speaks, always sounds slightly affected, must be that inbred Lincolnshire accent

Rodri is different gravy tho
Isn’t Joe from Shropshire?

Joe, Nedum and Glenn Murray were on Football Focus last Saturday, and it was refreshing to watch three ex-players, who didn’t crucify the English language, but rather were articulate, gave intelligent responses.

The destruction of quality journalism is led by the clicks criteria.

Joe & Rodri’s interview was between two intelligent individuals without a ‘click’ driven agenda.

It was so refreshing and unpredictable.

Unfortunately ‘clicks beats intelligence’ and that culture & mentality now pervades not just journalism but society.

Britain (and very large parts of the west) is broken beyond repair and is accelerating towards a lawless,feckless sub prime country where not one single institution * works efficiently or effectively.
* Immigration
NHS
Law & Order
Border Control
Government
Add as you see fit.

A very refreshing interview, well done guys and more of the same please.
State broadcaster

Guys like Rodders,Akanji,Bernardo,Nat,etc bring a rare quality of international intelligence to to the club which undoubtedly contributes to our success.
I do wonder if the average IQ of our players is somewhat higher than other clubs.

Certainly not much evidence at levels of amoebic pond life/swamp life.

I do wonder if the average IQ of our players is somewhat higher than other clubs.

Certainly not much evidence at levels of amoebic pond life/swamp life.
Character and intelligence i are key ingredients of the players City recruit.

They don't want players who can think or work things out for themselves.

"Good People" is a mantra for Tixxi & Pep.

I've always loved and admired Vinnie K for his remarkable leadership abilities and Rodri is right there with him. I enjoyed this interview immensely and its such a pleasure to support a team who'd bring on a man with such values, never mind his talent. As with Vin, I'll be sad when Rodri steps away from the game, but like Vin, I'll be looking forward to seeing what he does next, and rooting for him in whatever endeavo(u)r.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.