Joe Hart interviewing Rodri

I also think that Gundo, Kevin and Bernie are fairly intelligent as well.
Ake, Akanji, KDB, Bernardo, Rodri, Gundo, & Dias are very intelligent guys, as you say. Actually, I think our foreign players speak better English than our English players!

Reminds me of Going For Gold (with the legend Henry Kelly) back in the day. A quiz show in English, where the English contestants were always beaten by those from continental Europe for whom English was their 2nd or 3rd Language.

"Who am I..."

Ake, Akanji, KDB, Bernardo, Rodri, Gundo, & Dias are very intelligent guys, as you say. Actually, I think our foreign players speak better English than our English players!

Reminds me of Going For Gold (with the legend Henry Kelly) back in the day. A quiz show in English, where the English contestants were always beaten by those from continental Europe for whom English was their 2nd or 3rd Language.

"Who am I..."
Going for Gold! Christ that takes me back!

Isn’t Joe from Shropshire?

Joe, Nedum and Glenn Murray were on Football Focus last Saturday, and it was refreshing to watch three ex-players, who didn’t crucify the English language, but rather were articulate, gave intelligent responses.
The polar opposite of wankers like Merson and Morrison with his Berminham shite. For all BBC’s shortcomings they do seem to pick measured pundits rather than balls deep knobs like Neville, Keane, Carragher, Merson and Morrison.

"Who am I..."
Good man yerself.

What an excellent interview!

Hart manages to draw out the personality in Rodri, giving him room to express himself by being sympathetic and understanding the life of a footballer. Others try this but don't quite seem to hit the mark, so it's a nice balance Hart strikes by understanding the pressures at the high levels of the game.

I'll tell you what; I would LOVE to see him and Onuoha strike up an interviewing duo talking to top players/ sports people about their drive, technical game and life. Maybe add a fan to it so it can be about perspectives.

I'd tune into that every ep, no matter who they talked to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.