Joe Hart: Is The Best Keeper In The World

I don't know if he is the best, but he sure is in top5! Games like the one last night make you the best. And last night he showed pure class. He does make mistakes sometimes, but we are all human. We make mistakes. This season however he has been good considering that we obviously have major issues in the back, he has saved us quite a few times. If he is not number 1 at the moment, he sure is well on his way to becoming number 1!!

Pretty much agree with everyone on his distribution part, kicking the ball out he's terrible at, I don't know the actual stats but I won't be surprised if his kicking accuracy is round about 40%

I don't fault him for taking long to throw the ball out (unlike my dad) as everyones organisation in attacking is dreadful at times which leaves him no clear opportunities to get the ball out quickly. But when taking goal kicks it winds me up when he either kicks it our of play or straight to an opponent, he should be told to just pass to one of his back four and build up an attack from there rather then lumping it up for a 50/50...

Having said that its his only part of his game that I think let's him down and he's only 24/25 so I reckon he's up there in the top 5 in the world granted you have keepers like Buffon, Cech and Casillas who have been playing for years and are now in their 30's!

In 3 years time I reckon with a bit of improvement Joe could become one of our and Englands greatest goalkeepers..

Has anyone seen the MEN interview with Wardle where he reveals we paid £100,000 for Joe Hart, not £600,000? Incredible.

LoveCity said:
Has anyone seen the MEN interview with Wardle where he reveals we paid £100,000 for Joe Hart, not £600,000? Incredible.

At the time we bought Joe, 'arry wanted him but we blew him out of the water.

That save at 1-0 from Fletcher was top drawer, it looked in from where i was sat.
Their goalie played a blinder too.

Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
Can't think of anyone better. Hope the naysayers from earlier this season are eating a very large slice........

Sorry Dave... The answer is still a Barm, and I still think Pantillimon is a better all-round keeper.

It's all about opinions.

Stop wumming. A barm is one thing, Pants is another entirely. There is a reason that two top class managers haven 't picked him most of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.