Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you aren't savvy enough to realise it's only you who didn't get it..
Despite referencing your TOTY point and highlighting that your overall example wasn't relevant?

By all means contradict and offer relevant discussion, all you've done is insult me and post "Kyle Walker" in the Joe Hart thread.

The final pre-season game against Arsenal. Hart came in for Caballero and didn't even try to play the way pep wanted. Caballero on the other hand, from the first pre-season game to the last one. Has TRIED to play the way Pep wanted. Even though he made a few mistakes. I think that sealed Hart's fate.

Agreed. It did seem strange.. Maybe it was his 1st Game of the pre season for him. Regardless should have tried. If bravo reports are true, then his fate is indeed sealed.

Is it possible we could just believe Pep and not the bollocks in the media?

If Pep says he has a chance, I'll wait and see what happens.

Pep's post match seemed logical to me. It's not like Willy has looked mustard with the ball at his feet. He's just been working with the team a little longer. My bet and I hope Hart is going to do all he can to improve.

Let's just wait and see what happens before we al, panic.

If he leaves, he'll have had a great career with us, he's been fantastic and great for the club.
If he stays, he'll fight all the way and whatever keeper we chose to replace him will have to be pretty fucking flawless.

Good post

Unbelievable that were now actually discussing selling Joe as he has been fantastic for us

But it's looking more than likely he will be moved on

If he does he will go with most city fans best wishes and always remembered as a legend

I have no qualms about Pep's decision over Joe given in my opinion its as much about Joe's attitude as anything else but I don't see any point in trying to trash what Joe has achieved with us or try and downgrade his worth as a goalkeeper.

Joe has been good for City and City has been good for Joe. That City is changing under Pep and Joe cannot or will not change with it is a shame but these things happen and I hope Joe has a successful career elsewhere.

Pretty sure Pep has been gushing in his praise for players in the past, and has then sold them within a week. He doesn't tell the media what he truly thinks. That would be stupid.

Not saying he does. And yes it would make sense. But after one game I'll just hang fire. Hart has been out the door countless times. Dropped for Pantiman, the fucktard's in the media are all 'where does this leave Hart now?' 'Does he have a future?'
We sign Willy, same media trot out the same shit.
Hart's dropped for poor form, Willy in. Guess what, media back at it again.

Yes, it might happen, he might go. If he does he has my best wishes and the new keeper will get my full support.

It's certainly as credible as ever that he faces a fight for his future, he may have already failed. But I won't right him off just yet.
It's only one game. Fans, the media many a pundit were writing Silva off, he started centre mid and captain yesterday.
Sterling was fighting for his future, media telling us Pep wouldn't fancy him. He got MOTM.

He may go, he may stay. I won't fuel the media hysteria though. It's not the first time it's happened.

I do get the desire for Pep to have a keeper who is good with his feet, but I do not get why he is so obsessed with this when we have outfield players such as our fullbacks who are not all that good on the ball - surely getting the players who cannot use their hands better on the ball is a higher priority? Or we just going to have a keeper who plays a nice pass to a fullback who then hoofs the ball downfield?
Perhaps this obsession comes from the systems he has used, and won with, at his previous clubs. We have to trust Pep's judgement and accept at the same time that Hart is not one of the world's best keepers with his hands, let alone his feet.

Pretty sure Pep has been gushing in his praise for players in the past, and has then sold them within a week. He doesn't tell the media what he truly thinks. That would be stupid.

Exactly.
The last case about Mario Goetze is well documented. Many will have heard about it. "A super super super player..."

Pellers was much too honest and well critized about giving away too much details about the squad.
Pep is about the opposite. You have to take this into account when evaluating his statements.
For example about Joe.

I am 1000% sure Pep had a plan before he arrived. He already has seen and known anything he had to know about Joe. Pep is a maniac with video studies. And as a former player he does not need to watch too long. No chance for Joe.
That's the way it works under Pep. Get it or don't. He won't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.