Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite referencing your TOTY point and highlighting that your overall example wasn't relevant?

By all means contradict and offer relevant discussion, all you've done is insult me and post "Kyle Walker" in the Joe Hart thread.

Insult?? Really..... Hi, my names zin

It's always tit for tat with you.. you win pudge, I concede, you're far superior in every thought provoking debate you interject in to... Kyle walker!!!

There comes a time when big choices have to be made hate to say it but bacon face knew when to get ride of certain players and for the good of the team and moving forward it looks like pep makin his first big move here as not only will it change to his style it sends a message to the squad I'm here I'm the manager don't care who you are play my way I'm in charge or your out

I really still don't think this is happening. Hart is still no1. But if he isn't effort learning how to play a better way, then he only has himself to blame... Not that I believe that bit of gossip yet.

Is this nailed on that hart will be leaving? Well if he does, he go's with my best wishes probably the last player who's been at the club the longest which in its self is a a bit of a shame,as I feel you need a handful of players who are city through and through when integrating new players to give them an iinsight of what the club is all about..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.