Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will regret discarding a quality goalkeeper who we know can do well in this league for someone who may come in and be as dodgy as caballero.

Joe really isn't a better shot stopper than Bravo
Disagree completely Bravo is yet to make any saves close to Joe's top 5 I've seen plenty of him, he's very good(among the best shot stoppers in the world like Joe though? Why is he second keeper at Barca?), did well in Copa America too but not pulling off wonder saves like our Joe has. Bravo may be the better fit for the team I'll buy that but he's not out and out a better keeper, some of his game doesn't quite match up to Joe's but it's hard to say how far off before we see him in the Prem.

The eye gouger doesn't give a shit about the balance books, he just wants to win. Not a chance he would willingly sell the donut thief and replace him with Hart.
Thank fuck for that.

Spurs would be a good fit for him methinks.

I think we will regret discarding a quality goalkeeper who we know can do well in this league for someone who may come in and be as dodgy as caballero.

He's better than Caballero. In Pep's system, Bravo will be the only one who isn't dodgy, ironically Joe will be the dodgiest of them all. In Bravo's case, how he'll deal with the hustle and bustle with set pieces is up for debate.

He's never starting for us again..Pep should bring him on vs Bucharest tonight and vs Stoke for the last time for him to have a 'befitting' send off and wave 'passionately' at full time..Laughable really. Bravo's arriving on Thursday so should make his debut vs Bucharest next week.
If bravo comes Thursday I'd most probably expect him to be in the sticks against stoke

Disagree completely Bravo is yet to make any saves close to Joe's top 5 I've seen plenty of Bravo, he's very good(among the best shot stoppers in the world like Joe though?), did well in Copa America too but not pulling off wonder saves like our Joe has. Bravo may be the better fit for the team I'll buy that but he's not out and out a better keeper some of his game doesn't quite match up to Joe's but it's hard to say how far off before we see him in the Prem might not even be noticeable.

How is he on cock-ups and hysterical shouting?

The reaction of some people if Hart was the first choice in a Pep team
d213082636.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.