Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will sound harsh, but if Hart's world IS in bits (and his pain is still a pretty comfortable pain) - then it sort of illustrates the complacency that can take hold in a player.
If something like this comes as a shock, then it means they didn't think it could happen to them - which is complacency.
A top sportsman really ought to know that his career could end tomorrow, and certainly be aware that there is always another player whose current target is to replace him). That should be as true for Aguero as is it of a young lad in the academy.
They are sportsmen. The whole nature of the industry is that someone's chasing your position every minute of every day.

Already briefing the press on what he's going to "accept" in terms of a move.

Hope we teach him a lesson in who's really the biggest boss and that he'll end up doing what we want.
Frankly if Pep wants him gone then he can go wherever he wants as far as I'm concerned. He deserves that.

Bony hasn't been here for 10 years though.

Point is, I don't care if Hart is replaced if Pep thinks it is best for the team..I care that it should have been handled a bit better(earlier, with more transparency) and people on here shouldn't be putting him through the wringer to justify Pep not wanting him here, when they need say nothing else other than he doesn't fit Pep's style.

Where were the majority of people on this thread, that are giving Joe shit, when Pep first took over? Probably commenting how Pep will turn every single one of our players into world beaters. Fucking bandwagoners

More Transparency how do you suggest city should of gone about that?! Explain! Other managers dont think certain players fit and send them to train with kids.

I doubt we'll get that unless clubs get into a bidding war. It's clear we don't want him and that hardly strengthens our hand at the negotiating table.
I agree. Usually better prices are when someone's trying to poach a top keeper from somewhere. It's a different situation when we are trying to offload one.
However, our 'offloading' is quite an unusual one - in that he's still considered a very decent keeper by many. interest from 2-3 clubs might keep his price bouyant. Sadly there's not too many big spenders looking for a keeper.

Maybe we could sell him for 20m, but if they'll take Bony too, we'll let him go for 15m ;-)

He'd be wise to go and play at Everton to be honest. Koeman will have them on the up in no time at all. They play Spurs off the park last weekend.

Frankly if Pep wants him gone then he can go wherever he wants as far as I'm concerned. He deserves that.

I do agree that if City truly want him out (which is purely speculative), then it would seem fair to allow him to go where he pleases providing the required fee is met. It would be very churlish to say we don't want him, but don't want a rival to have him either.

Anyone seen the Head & Shoulders ad, where Joe is reading a newspaper feature which says HART UNDER PRESSURE and he looks straight into the camera, shakes his head as if to say nah!

No because those 3 will all finish there careers at City and won't be bad mouthing us off in the press at any chance they get, and it's also unlikely they'll be bringing any bad press on the club either.

Harts had a good run, but he's been found out as not being as good as a lot of you think, let's put it another way, he won't be missed once he's gone imo.

has hart done that ?

he will be missed once he's gone thats pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.