Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Joe has more class than to do that. Never understood why Milner dissed us tbh.

I think james has a grudge. He was a young player of the year winner, was supposed to be the next big thing in england. Then he became a squad player in a very competitive team.

When we all took a look at the squad in the summer, having watched us last season, Joe was not one of the top 5 or 7 players who needreplacing. We can all understand Yaya going, and Samir, and could with Kolarov, and a handful more. But Joe was not a player who needed replacing, certainly not as much as Bony, or Kolarov, or Zabaleta. And maybe Bravo is better, but he's 33, he doesn't know the league, Joe's one of the few who really love the club and I think Pep has got this wrong. He could have trully given Joe a chance like he's said he will, but he hasn't, and I don't believe he was being honest with that, because I think he knows he's wrong but he wants to make a statement.

There were big discussions on here as to whether Joe would be able to learn the skills required to play in a Pep Guardiola team.

Some thought 'no chance', some, like myself, thought 'maybe' & some thought 'yes'.

It appears Pep thinks either 'no chance', or 'maybe', but certainly not 'yes'.

Joe's position was under discussion on here though, no way was he a certainty in the minds of plenty on here.

The sooner this is concluded the better. The team need to be pulling 100% in the same direction and can't afford too many distractions - which this has the potential to become.

I've never took to Hart in the way others have but do appreciate everything he's done and what he's achieved. He's a very good goalkeeper and ideally his next move will be to his satisfaction with both parties getting what they want out of it.

I can't see him staying though. We as a fan base have to get behind Bravo and the manager and show solidarity as opposed to whining about a player leaving. After all, when you break it down that's all what is happening. A single player leaving and arguably being replaced with a better option. It's happened at every other club in world football and will continue to do so as long as professional football exists.

So have a good rant on here, nothing wrong with that, it is after all what a forum is here for - but at the games we need to move on and give Manchester City our full backing. We could be on the cusp of something special but in order for that to happen we have to believe chasing Pep for as long as we did was because he's the man to make decisions all before were too fearful to make.

maybe on my behalf but then again i dont pick the players or make the decisions. it is pep if anyone who is picking players on sentiment based on his bumchumminess with bravo tango zero or whatever the fuck he's called
Not sure I follow?

Bravo has never played for Pep m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.