Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Joe won't have a grudge, just having been ousted from a position he had made his own and in his own mind probably thinks it would have been his today had any other manager apart from Guardiola been in charge?

I see where you're coming from. If this was Pellers, there'd be men with pitchforks and torches outside his house. I hope Joe does not bear the same "grudges" James might have had.

I can only admire the way Joe has handled the situation, with class and dignity. It won't be all doomsday for him, he will have his pick of clubs to play for (anyone but united and everton!), With his good looks and the way he can articulate his thoughts well during interviews, I think he may have a future being a pundit, a pro-city pundit hopefully. :)

Anyone else think he might slag pep off a bit once he is gone? I really hoe not, but in his instagram post he said, "but please know whatever appens, i will always remember this". Almost like he is saying, im not ungrateful, but...

I think james has a grudge. He was a young player of the year winner, was supposed to be the next big thing in england. Then he became a squad player in a very competitive team.
And now he is playing left back in an average team

Anyone else think he might slag pep off a bit once he is gone? I really hoe not, but in his instagram post he said, "but please know whatever appens, i will always remember this". Almost like he is saying, im not ungrateful, but...

I think it would be nice is some of our fans showed the class that Joe has so far. The bitterness towards him is highly uncalled for. I don't think for a minute that's what he meant. He was referring to whatever happens to his situation, he'll always remember the love City fans showed him in this game.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion from what he said and no i am confident he will not slag anyone off

I'm fucking sick of this Hughes,Bobby,Pellegrini bullshit,he's played 260 odd games for us,and we are the richest club in the world,and he hadn't been replaced,and your telling someone not to be naive,hang on a minute Danny

RELAX.
Hughes sent him on loan and brought in Given, so theres a fact
Mancini is the one where the jury is out on the rumour of course
Pellegrini dropped him, simple. Brought him back of course but he had nothing like the strong personality and decision making Pep has in terms of moving a big player like Hart on.

Im not dismissing his contribution or anything at all, just saying his time has come and the managers who didnt rate him were sacked themselves anyway

Look at the Everton forum for example, 75% of them dont rate him and dont think hes good enough.. F***ing everton! Delusional as they are, hes not rated outisde of the city fan base

This is being handled so badly by everyone involved except Pep. Hart should gag his reps and stop planting stories about how hurt and upset he is. City should've known there was potentially an issue with Joe and warned his agent months ago to start looking for a potential exit strategy.

The sooner it's over the better. Bravo will improve our team and the way we play hugely. All this is seriously overshadowing that. And that's the most important thing.

Only when the antagonists have had the last word mate; )
Hmmm. This forum would be probably be slightly less intersting place if the first reply on every thread said "well it's Pep's decision and he gets paid to do it - end of thread'. And then Ric closes it.

Factually accurate. But not really a forum :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.