Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the City fans were brilliant with Joe last night. It was nothing to do with anyone having a go at Pep or Bravo, it aS all about respect for someone who has always played for City with pride, passion, decency and brilliance, who has never hidden, is amongst the first to applaud the fans. Last night was proper old City for me and I was proud to be there, and proud that my two young sons were with me to pay respect to a PROPER BLUE
Great post #onceablue

I don't think I have a full understanding of it, but neither does anyone really. You can't tell me he thought Bony, Kolarov, Fernando, Navas would perform to a higher standard in a Pep system than Joe would.

You have confirmed it, you don't understand. There must be several hundred pages on this board explaining how Pep plays and the foundation to that is his keeper. Joe was unable to convince pep that he could be that foundation on which everything else is built

Who wants Joe to stay and Pep to go?

Exactly. So get over it and let's move on.

It is likely that Joe playing it out short last night kind of gave pep more assurance he is right to get Bravo. I say that because it could well be seen by Pep as a lack of effort previously in this area knowing full well Joe was aware he was coming. This would raise flags to Pep regarding players losing motivation/getting comfy. Basically Joe was done for months ago, Pep would have liked to see Joe play out from the back or at least have his team report these things long before he arrived. Noting he only even seemed to attempt it after Pep had joined i think said a lot to Pep as much as anything else.

Kleenex sales just about to soar again :)
What did he have to do that warranted your comment about his performance last night? Yes, he played it short to keep the match flowing, but their ten outfield players were nowhere near him. Not bashing him, but reality is he had very little to do with tons of time to do it in
Did I post anything about Joe Hart last night? If so I have no recollection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.