Joe Hart [Merged]

I liked Shay, he is a good goalkeeper.

It came down to simple economics and relative ages. If we'd kept Joe as second string he would probably have agitated for a move to cement that England place. Shay was probably also on a lot more money than Joe having been signed as first choice keeper.

So, keep a 35 year old keeper on top wages with a limited shelf life or keep the best england goalkeeping prospect for years on less wages.

A bit of a no-brainer to me and Joe has proved it since.

He'll be the england keeper for the next 15 years if he carries on as he has started, there's no-one else can touch him for the position.

Hope you're relaxing at home, Big Man Joe.

Get your feet up, lad - you more than deserve it.

Wanna hear a joke?

Some City 'fans' think/thought that Reina / Cech / De Gea and a few others are/were better than you still this season. You should have heard some of the muppets slagging you off every chance they got. Actually, I hope you didn't.

Thanks for shutting them up.

Hopefully, you'll now go on to be the best in Europe - most of us know that you are already the best in the Premiership.

Ferguson paid £18M for a keeper that isn't a patch on the Joe that first broke into our first team all those seemingly endless years ago.
Joe Hart isn't just a good young prospect. He's not just the best current keeper in the Prem but the most consistent keeper in the league also.
How old is he? and how old are keepers when they hit their peak?
There is still time for Joe to improve on the already impressive player he is. Yes his distribution can be poor at times but that can be worked on. In most aspects, he is very close to the finished article as world class keepers go.
I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.