Joe Hart please come back

if given was that good he would of been signed by one the big clubs in europe.

he is just a average keeper.
who cant kick very well.
never comes for crosses.
and makes every defence in front of him look shite.

bluemoon201164 said:
if given was that good he would of been signed by one the big clubs in europe.

he is just a average keeper.
who cant kick very well.
never comes for crosses.
and makes every defence in front of him look shite.

what the fuck are you on ???

Shay is a great keeper-strong on shot-stopping but always weak in dealing with the high ball.

Personally I think his confidence has suffered since the defeat at the Swamp. I thought he should have got to Scoles' shot for the first goal and, on a better day, he would have. He should also have attacked the ball when Rooney scored the winner. That reluctance to come off his line has been a fault-line running through his career, particularly in his international career.

However he still deserves to be number 1 and he has a helluva lot less to prove than Toure, Lescot, Santa Cruz and Boyata

terry phelan fan club said:
Shay is a great keeper-strong on shot-stopping but always weak in dealing with the high ball.

Personally I think his confidence has suffered since the defeat at the Swamp. I thought he should have got to Scoles' shot for the first goal and, on a better day, he would have. He should also have attacked the ball when Rooney scored the winner. That reluctance to come off his line has been a fault-line running through his career, particularly in his international career.

However he still deserves to be number 1 and he has a helluva lot less to prove than Toure, Lescot, Santa Cruz and Boyata

a great keeper is good at all aspects of his job

therefore hes not great

terry phelan fan club said:

Jesus, the kid was thrown in at the deep end and coped admirably.

shay is a good keeper,and should have done better with the goal kick, but why do we keep passing the ball to him to kick up field, surely we need to address that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.