Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Met Joe quite a few times and he was a great guy, loved City, a part of him will be really hurting but time moves on.
The reception he will get when he comes back with Burnley will be fucking epic.
Thanks for the memories Joe.

Shame Joe has regressed so much in recent seasons. Needs to prove he's still a premier league keeper and he'll need to be on top form to keep Heaton and Pope out when they recover from injury.

Good luck joe Hart, you served our club well.

Just read he's officially signed.

Lovely tribute to Joe from our Captain Marvellous, Captain Courageous the one and only VK, from the BBC website:

Kompany bids Hart farewell

As Joe Hart is revealed in his new colours, his former captain Vincent Kompany has wished a 'City legend' well at his new club.

Kompany, who joined City two years after Hart in 2008, said: “When you look at the Club he joined and the Club as it is now, we have come so far during his time in Manchester and Joe has been a huge part of that.

“Those saves against Dortmund and Barcelona, that hug with Gael in 2012, these are moments we won’t ever forget.

“It’s been an absolute pleasure to play alongside him for so many years and I know I speak on behalf of every City fan when I say I hope he means as much to his next Club as he has meant to us.”

Good luck Joe, but remember, Once a Blue, always a Blue. That final interview, he gets emotional when he talks about the club and the hug with Gael showing how much he appreciates us and loves the club. I hope things work out for him, as Vinnie says he is a City legend.

Last edited:
Thanks for everything joe! You kept us in games and got results we didn’t deserve lots of times!

Thank you for everything, Joe!

You’ve been instrumental for our success over the years and I wish you all the best.

Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund and the crucial save when Naismith came through 14 at Goodison Park are some of the moments I will always remember. Thanks big Joe!

All the best, Joe. Legend and massively underrated. 4x Golden Gloves, 2x Premier League, 2x FA Cup, 1x League Cup.
I hope (and think) he'll cement the goalkeeper position at Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.